Valentine treats are all ready to go for hubby’s office tomorrow. Who doesn’t love a little chocolate?
I was able to reconfigure Stampin’ Up!’s January Paper Pumpkin kit to make these cute treat holders. Originally designed as cards, I just needed a bit of adhesive to turn them into a pouch. Changed the sentiments (from Teeny Tiny Wishes) to better reflect the work environment.
Have you tried Paper Pumpkin? It’s a monthly kit delivered to your home (in a cute box) containing everything you need to complete the month’s project. And, it’s always a surprise. It could be cards or treat packets or something else. A one-month subscription is only $20 + tax (shipping is included).
The March kit celebrates five years of Paper Pumpkin. The kit includes a fantastic, FREE gift and a specially designed, one-of-a-kind box. This kit is gorgeous, collectible, and is almost sure to go down in Paper Pumpkin history as an all-time customer favorite!
Here are some of the details
- The free gift complements the kit but is not needed to complete the kit.
- The free gift is exclusive to the March Paper Pumpkin kit and cannot be found anywhere else.
- The free gift is a crafting product with a wide range of use that can be used on a variety of papercrafting projects.
- The free gift holds an approximate retail value of $6-$8 when compared to similar products offered by Stampin’ Up!.
- Subscribe between February 11–March 10 at 11:50 PM.
Thanks for stopping by today. Click on any of the links below to purchase a Paper Pumpkin subscription. You can purchase a 1-, 3-, 6-, or 12-month subscription. You’ll receive a code via email after you place your order. Set up your account and you’re good to go. I can’t wait to see the March kit!