Welcome to Team Stamp It’s May Blog Hop where we’re featuring Mother’s Day spring cards using Stampin’ Up! products. Thanks for joining us! Follow the links at the end of the post to see all the gorgeous creations!
Today’s card features a variety of products: You’re Inspiring, Hardwood, and Itty Bitty Greetings stamp sets; Brushos; the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper; white heat embossing; and more.
Here’s a quick recap of how it went together:
- Ink the Hardwood background stamp with Daffodil Delight ink and stamp on the front of a Daffodil Delight card stock base. (Hint: I used the Stamparatus, and it worked perfectly.).
- Heat emboss the image from the You’re Inspiring stamp set in white on Shimmery White card stock.
- Sprinkle the yellow Brusho onto the heat-embossed image.
- Using an Aqua Painter, spread the Brusho onto the image and let it dry.
- Place the Foam Adhesive Strips close to the edge and all around the outside of the Shimmery White piece. Peel off the top covering of the adhesive.
- Adhere the oval from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.
- Wrap a piece of White Baker’s Twin around this stack and tie a bow.
- Stamp the “Happy Mother’s Day” sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock with Memento Black Ink.
- Punch the sentiment out using the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere to the front of the card using a small piece of Foam Adhesive Strip.
- Place the whole piece onto the Daffodil Delight base.
Just a quick note: The You’re Inspiring stamp set, the Hardwood background, the Brusho, and the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper are all retiring and won’t be available after June 3 (or before). If you want any of these products, be sure to order them soon before they’re gone.
Please let me know if you have questions. I’d be glad to help!
Remember to enter the blog hop giveaway. Leave a comment on each blog post and include the hashtag: #stampitcontest.
Congratulations to last month’s winner: Maggie Little.