For those who love Halloween, Stampin’ Up!’s Bewitching Bundle offers a fun combination of stamp set and Witch Hat Builder Punch. Find the combo in Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. In this post, I offer a free tutorial for making a cute Halloween greeting card as well as a video where I create the card and a treat packet. Be sure to read to the end to see all of it!
Bewitching Bundle Free Tutorial
Please enjoy this free card-making tutorial.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Bewitching Bundle (159857), Best Witches (159860),
- PAPER – Basic Black (121045), Vellum Cardstock (101856), Basic White Cardstock (159276)
- INK – Pumpkin Pie (147086), Memento (132708)
- OTHER – Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Chic Dies (158815), Black & White ¼” Gingham Ribbon (156485), Classic Matte Dots (158146), Blending Brush (153611), Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack (154897), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Basic Black – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” and folded in half, 4” x 3”
- Vellum Cardstock – 3” x 3”
- Basic White Cardstock – 5 ¼” x 4” (2), 3” x 3”
- Ribbon – 16”
- With the Blending Brush, apply a layer of Pumpkin Pie ink to the left-hand side of one of the Basic White cardstock pieces measuring 5 ¼” x 4”. Stamp the Best Witches sentiment with Memento ink in the bottom right corner.
- Die cut the Basic Black 4” x 3” card stock with the crosshatch image from the Chic Dies. Glue to the card front on the left-hand side, on top of the blended ink.
- Die cut the Vellum Cardstock with the 2 ½’ circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies.
- Stamp the witch’s hat on the 3” x 3” Basic White cardstock with Black Memento Ink. Color image with Pumpkin Pie Blends. Punch with coordinating punch.
- Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the hat and center on the vellum circle.
- Turn the circle over and place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of this piece and add to card front on top of the black, Chic Dies piece.
- Glue this whole piece to the Basic Black card base.
- Wrap the ribbon around the card front and tie a bow.
- Add black Classic Matte Dots to card front.
- Adhere remaining Basic White piece to the middle of the card.
Bewitching Bundle Peekaboo Treat
Click here to see another idea using Stampin’ Up!’ Peekaboo Treat Bags. Look for the Peekaboo Treat Bags in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog. You get 10 bags – five white and five craft — for $6.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you’re inspired to start your Halloween crafting.
Need more inspiration? Click here to sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, and Stampin Up! news and updates.
Click on any of the links below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the paper crafting products I used to create the card and treat bag.