This is such a fun card using the Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee Bundle. It can be found on page 30 in the newly released January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. It also uses the coordinating Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper that can be earned free in Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration with a $50 purchase before tax and shipping.
Sale-A-Bration is one of the most exciting times of the Stampin’ Up! year. With minimum purchases of $50 and $100, you can choose free product from a selection of exclusive rubber stamps, Designer Series Paper, framelits, and more. Would you like to view the offerings. Click to see the catalog below.
Here’s a quick tutorial for creating this card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Stampin’ Up!’ Honey Bee Bundle (153792), Wiggle Worm (149415)
- PAPER – Thick Whisper White (140272), Basic Black (121045), Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper (152311), Gold Foil Sheets (132622)
- INK – Memento Black (132708)
- OTHER – Classic Label Punch (141491), Daffodil Delight Blends Combo Pack (144603), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Thick Whisper White – 4 1/4” x 11”, Score and fold at 5 1/2”, Scraps
- Basic Black – 3 1/4” x 4 1/4”
- Gold Foil Sheets – Scrap
- DSP – 3” x 4”
- Die-Cut “Hive” shape from center of DSP piece and save for another project. Color stripes on any bees on your panel with blends.
- Die-Cut “nested hexagons” from scrap of Gold Foil and adhere behind the cut-out hive.
- With Liquid Glue, adhere this piece to black card stock layer and adhere to the card front. Fill in some of the empty hexagons with the pieces leftover after die-cutting.
- Stamp 3 bees, in memento black, onto scrap of whisper white. Color stripes with blends. Die-cut bees and attach to card front with dimensionals.
- Stamp “you amazzze me” on whisper white scrap and punch out with Classic Label Punch. Adhere to card front with Dimensionals, as shown.
Click on any of the graphics below to be taken directly to my online store where you can purchase the supplies to make this card at home.
Thanks for stopping by today.