I’m thinking Halloween! It’s just a little over a month away! This is one of the cards we created during last night’s Halloween card class. It features the Mingle All the Way stamp set from Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. (If you don’t have a demonstrator and would love a catalog, just give me a holler!)
What I like about this set is that it includes a number of different holidays. (Scroll down to see the stamps included in this set — your choice of clear or wood mount.)
Here’s how this card goes together:
- Start with a base of Tangerine Tango
- Add a piece of Basic Black Card stock
- Add the Designer Series Paper Motley Monsters
- Stamp the image in Versamark and heat emboss with Black Embossing Powder
- Color the “open” letters with Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Write Marker
- Punch with 2 1/2-inch Circle Punch
- Layer on a piece of Basic Black Card Stock die cut with the Starburst Framelits
- Adhere this piece to the card
- Create ghost using the Owl Builder Punch. Just snip off the feet and you have a ghost!
- Add the eyes from the Owl Builder Punch. Use the Signo Ball white marker to create the eyes
- Put Stampin’ Dimensionals on the backs of the ghosts and apply to card
Cute and easy!
Here’s the Mingle All the Way stamp set.