I’ve been playing with a lot of glitter and embossing powder in the last few weeks. The holiday season just seems to call for extra bling. Although it might be a bit difficult to see, this evergreen from Stampin’ Up!’s Lovely as a Tree just shimmers!
Here’s how this card came together:
- I started with a base of Garden Green card stock
- The Whisper White layer was cut at 5 1/4 by 4 and run through the Big Shot with the Filigree Frame Textured Embossing Folder
- I stamped the tree in Versamark ink, then in Garden Green and applied the image to the paper
- I poured Heat and Stick powder over the top and heated it with the heat gun
- I added Dazzling Diamonds over the top and heated the image again with the heat gun
- And you get “wow”
- I added a bit of color with the Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine
Enjoy! Let me know if you have questions about how this card was created!