I’m so excited for you to see Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog. Copies are going in the mail tomorrow, and I’m starting to deliver to Lincoln-area customers. There are so many fun products in the new catalog, including all-new Designer Series Papers.
If you’re like me, you’d like to get all of it, but you might not be able to afford all of it. So, I’m offering a paper share, a way for you to get samples of all of the pieces. Here’s the important information about how to participate.
2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG PAPER SHARE
THREE PAPER SHARE OPTIONS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Hosted by Kim Quade, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
OPTION 1: GET IT ALL DESIGNER SERIES AND COLOR COLLECTION PAPER SHARE
(pp. 165-168 in Annual Catalog)
$58.00 + $7.65 Shipping
175 sheets (6” x 6”) Designer Series Paper
• 75 sheets Designer/Specialty Series Papers*
• 100 sheets Color Collections Designer Series Papers*
*see description below
OPTION 2: DESIGNER/SPECIALITY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SHARE ONLY
(pp. 165-167 in Annual Catalog)
$23.00 + $7.35 Shipping
75 sheets (6” x 6”) Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Specialty DSP
• 1 of each of the 6 double-sided designs of the Designer Series Papers: Bird Ballad, Come Sail Away, Dinoroar, Follow Your Art, Garden Lane, Magnolia Lane, Perennial Essence, See A Silhouette, and Woven Threads
• 1 of each of the 6 double-sided designs of the Specialty Designer Series Papers: Mosaic Mood and Pressed Petals
• 1 of each color of Perennial Essence Vellum
• 1 of each color of Noble Peacock Specialty DSP and Noble Peacock Foil Sheets
OPTION 3: COLOR COLLECTION PAPER SHARE ONLY (p. 168 in Annual Catalog)
$35.00 + $7.35 Shipping
100 sheets (6”x6”) of the color collections
1 sheet each of the two, double-sided designs
• Five 2019-2021 In Colors
• Five 2018-2020 In Colors
• Ten Neutral, Bright, Subtle and Regal Colors
Product Shares are open for US customers only. Payment accepted through Pay Pal.
Deadline is June 21, 2019. To participate, email me at email@example.com.
First and Last Name
PayPal Email Address
Which shares, and how many, in which you want to participate
(Customers in Lincoln, NE: Contact Kim for pick up pricing.)