I’m so excited for you to see Stampin’ Up!’s new Annual Catalog. Copies are going in the mail tomorrow, and I’m starting to deliver to Lincoln-area customers. There are so many fun products in the new catalog, including all-new Designer Series Papers.
If you’re like me, you’d like to get all of it, but you might not be able to afford all of it. So, I’m offering a paper share, a way for you to get samples of all of the pieces. Here’s the important information about how to participate.
2019-2020 ANNUAL CATALOG PAPER SHARE
THREE PAPER SHARE OPTIONS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
Hosted by Kim Quade, Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator
OPTION 1: GET IT ALL DESIGNER SERIES AND COLOR COLLECTION PAPER SHARE
(pp. 165-168 in Annual Catalog)
$58.00 + $7.65 Shipping
175 sheets (6” x 6”) Designer Series Paper
• 75 sheets Designer/Specialty Series Papers*
• 100 sheets Color Collections Designer Series Papers*
*see description below
OPTION 2: DESIGNER/SPECIALITY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SHARE ONLY
(pp. 165-167 in Annual Catalog)
$23.00 + $7.35 Shipping
75 sheets (6” x 6”) Designer Series Paper (DSP) and Specialty DSP
• 1 of each of the 6 double-sided designs of the Designer Series Papers: Bird Ballad, Come Sail Away, Dinoroar, Follow Your Art, Garden Lane, Magnolia Lane, Perennial Essence, See A Silhouette, and Woven Threads
• 1 of each of the 6 double-sided designs of the Specialty Designer Series Papers: Mosaic Mood and Pressed Petals
• 1 of each color of Perennial Essence Vellum
• 1 of each color of Noble Peacock Specialty DSP and Noble Peacock Foil Sheets
OPTION 3: COLOR COLLECTION PAPER SHARE ONLY (p. 168 in Annual Catalog)
$35.00 + $7.35 Shipping
100 sheets (6”x6”) of the color collections
1 sheet each of the two, double-sided designs
• Five 2019-2021 In Colors
• Five 2018-2020 In Colors
• Ten Neutral, Bright, Subtle and Regal Colors
Product Shares are open for US customers only. Payment accepted through Pay Pal.
Deadline is June 21, 2019. To participate, email me at [email protected].
First and Last Name
PayPal Email Address
Which shares, and how many, in which you want to participate
(Customers in Lincoln, NE: Contact Kim for pick up pricing.)