Thanks to all who stopped by the booth at St. Mark’s on Saturday! It was a nice crowd. We saw some old friends and gained some new ones! I’ll be at Faith Lutheran on 84th and Adams in Lincoln on Saturday the 15th.
Sharing a fun card today created with the Perfect Pennants set available in the Spring Occasions catalog. This card actually started its life as a colorful piece attached to a brown lunch sack to make a quick and easy gift wrapping item. But it makes a fun card as well.
- The base is Tangerine Tango.
- The next layer is Whisper White cut at 5 1/4 x 4 and embossed with the Chevron folder.
- The Tempting Turquoise piece, cut at 2 x 5 1/4 is stamped with the Birthday Candle “wheel” in Tempting Turquoise. (Note: I discovered I wasn’t very adept at the wheel, so I removed the rubber from the wheel and remounted it on Stampin’ Up!’s Clear-Mount Cling Foam. Voila! A new stamp!)
- I stamped the sentiment from Perfect Pennants in both Real Red and Tangerine Tango.
- I punched out the Real Red “a” using a 1/2-inch circle punch and glue-dotted it over the Tangerine Tango “a.”
The sentiment is punched with the 2 1/2-inch circle punch and layered on a Real Red circle cut with the Circle Framelits.
And there you have it! A simple, but festive birthday card
Have a great Monday. The temperature is supposed to get to more than 70 degrees today!