It’s treat time! I’m having a class Thursday featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Kinda Eclectic stamp set. For each class, I love to create a welcome treat packet; it shows stampers all of the fun possibilities that are available with stamps, ink, and paper!
For these cuties, I:
- Punched two 1-3/4 scallop circles from Mossy Meadow card stock
- Stamped the leaf image in Mossy Meadow on one of the scallop circles
- Adhered a wrapped Pearson mint patty between the two scallops
- Stamped the butterfly image from Kinda Eclectic in Calypso Coral ink
- Punched the butterfly with the coordinating Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Added a Rhinestone to the butterfly
- Adhered the butterfly to the top of one scallop circle
- Packaged two treats into a cello bag
- Tied the package with Mossy Meadow 3/8 satin stitched ribbon
Quick, cute, and fun!