What a great class last night! We pulled out all the stamp sets for the birthday bash!
This is one of the cards we created. Once again, Stampin’ Success (the magazine for demonstrators) came to the rescue. In the recent issue, the artists had created this as a gift bag. Well, it looks great as a card, too!
(My stampers were asking for a star punch so they didn’t have to cut the stars by hand!)
Here are the supplies I used:
- Perfect Pennants Clear: #133230 Spring Occasions p. 27 $21.95
- Banners Framelits Dies: #132173 SO p. 27 $26.95 (or buy both as a bundle/save 15 %)
- Baked Brown Sugar Card Stock: #131296vp. 141 $6.95
- Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Crushed Curry and Gumball Green markers
- Silver Glimmer Paper: #124005 p. 156 $4.95
- Decorative Label Punch: #120907 p. 181 $16.95
- ½-inch circle punch: #119869 p. 182 $5.95
Purchase all of the supplies for this card from my online store.
Click here to shop!