We made this sweet rabbit at last week’s Easter and spring card class. I drew inspiration from two stampers (Mary Fish for the color scheme and card layout and Melanie Aigner for the punch art rabbit). This was a lot of fun to make. Simple, but cute with no stamping involved. (Ironic, I know, when I sell rubber stamps!)
- Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper
- Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, and Basic Black card stock
- Silver Glimmer Paper
- Circles Collection Framelits
- Starburst Framelits Dies
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- 1 3/4-inch and 1 1/2-inch Circle Punches
- Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
Remember, the Sale-A-Bration sale ends one week from today. Receive a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure (sixteen items to choose from) when you purchase $50 (before tax and shipping). Free items include exclusive stamp sets, an embossing folder, a punch, and much more.
Shop from my online store or contact me for more information.