I’ve gotten a lot of mileage out of these apple cider treat packets. I’ve given them out at a team meeting and at a host of events throughout the month of September. They were so easy to put together. This packet uses Stampin’ Up!’s Harvest Hellos stamp set and coordinating Apple Builder Punch. What’s cool about this set and punch is that it can be both an apple and a pumpkin. That makes it very versatile.
Here are the steps I used:
1. Garden Green card stock cut at 6 inches x 3 1/2 inches, scored at three, and folded. Stapled sides.
2. Adhered a piece of Designer Series Paper sized 3 1/4 by 2 3/4 to front of packet. I used Stampin’ Up!’s Garden Lane Designer Series Paper here.
3. Next, I adhered a circle from the Sttiched Shapes framelits die cut from Garden Green.
4. I stamped the apple in Garden Green ink onto Mint Macaron card stock and added the sentiment from Country Home. Punched it out using the Apple Builder Punch.
5. Added an Early Espresso stem and a Mint Macaron leaf from the punch.
6. Popped it all up with a dimensional.
I found the the cider packets at the local Fry’s grocery store here in Mesa.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions. See the list of ingredients below.