When I began rubber stamping almost 20 years ago, my goal was to send cards for special events and holidays — and the Fourth of July is one of them. Here is one of the designs for this year’s card.
I was playing with some of the new products in Stampin’ Up!’s new catalog. Although this card has many fun features, I had fun with the Decorative Masks (Hearts and Stars p. 205). They are a steal at $2.95 for each package of two. I sponged Night of Navy ink (with SU!’s sponge daubers) onto Crumb Cake Card stock. Easy and fun!
Here are the ingredients:
- Any Many More Stamp Set
- Crumb Cake and Real Red Card Stock
- Silver and Red Glimmer Paper
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin’d Pad
- Stars Collection Framelits
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack
- Eclectic Piercing Pack
- Modern Label Punch