Loving Stampin’ Up!’s new Blendabilities markers! During my class last night, we experimented using these alcohol-ink markers in several ways. We created this card by coloring the flower from Beautiful Bunch (this one is Melon Mamba). We colored on rhinestones and pearls. We made our own baubles with Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, and Blendabilities. We created designs on muslin bags. And, we made coasters. There are many great ways to use these markers.
Here are some tips to keep in mind:
- The markers come in sets of three for $11.95: Dark, medium, and light. Twelve colors are available as well as a Skin Tone Assortment
- Use the Memento Tuxedo Black ink in conjunction with Blendabilities
- The markers have been created to work with Stampin’ Up!’s Whisper White and Very Vanilla Card Stock
- Work in a small area at a time before moving on to the next area
- Protect your work surface; the markers will bleed
- Remember to have fun!
Shop for the Blendabiliites by clicking here.