Welcome to Team Stamp It’s May Blog Hop where we’re featuring Father’s Day and masculine cards using Stampin’ Up! products. Thanks for joining us! Follow the links at the end of the post to see all the awesome creations! We appreciate you following us today!
Today’s card features Stampin’ Up!’s Geared Up Garage Bundle now available in the Occasions Catalog (page 43). Save 10 percent when you buy the bundle, which includes the Geared Up Garage stamp set and Garage Gears Thinlits Dies.It’s perfect for any car lover in your life!
Here are a few details/features of my card:
- I used Stampin’ Up! Silver Foil Sheets to die cut the gears piece. It makes such a great background.
- I embossed the Night of Navy Card Stock with the Sublte Embossing Folder before using the Stitched Rectangle Framelits to create a frame.
- I used a piece of the 6 x 6 Daffodil Delight Designer Series Paper (available in the Brights Collection package) as a background paper.
- I used Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends to color the car.
- The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Greetings. It’s punched with the Classic Label Punch and then trimmed to fit in the corner.
- I finished the card off with a piece of Night of Navy Baker’s Twine.
Please let me know if you have questions. I’d be glad to help! Be sure to visit all of the other stampers on the hop today!
Remember to enter the blog hop giveaway. Leave a comment on each blog post and include the hashtag: #stampitcontest.
Congratulations to last month’s winner: Rita Turkowski.