It’s getting to be a busy time in the crafting world! Halloween is about a month away with Thanksgiving not far behind. And, it’s certainly time to start thinking about making your holiday cards and projects. Stampin’ Up!’s new Holiday Catalog has all of that and more! Hopefully, you’ve had a chance to get a good look at it. (If you don’t have a copy, let me know and I’ll get one to you. You can also view it online.
Buy 3, Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper
Do you love Designer Series Paper? I know I do. Purchase three select packages of 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalog and get one free through September 30. This is a great time to stock up on paper or share packages with a friend.
Here are the 12 x 12 papers included in the sale:
- See a Silhouette
- Come Sail Away
- Magnolia Lane
- Garden Lane
- Follow Your Art
- Woven Threads
- Bird Ballad
- Pressed Petals
Free Shipping Offer
In addition to the sale on Designer Series Paper, I’m offering an ordering incentive. Place an order of $30 or more this month, and I’ll pay for the shipping.
You can contact me directly to place your order. Call my cell phone at 402-617-7955, email me at [email protected] or complete an order form at one of my upcoming classes. Or you can order directly from my online store at: kimquade.stampinup.net. (If you place your order directly, I’ll send you a check to reimburse you for your shipping costs.) This offer is only available through me.
With any orders of $60 or more, I’ll gift you a free package of Jingle Bells (found on page 13 of the Holiday Catalog.) Remember to check the Clearance Rack. New items were recently added.
Online Club Forming
Are you looking for inspiration, fun, and free product? A monthly club could be for you. How does it work?
You sign up for a six-month term and commit to:
- Entering a $25 minimum online order (before shipping & tax) each month. You’re responsible for paying the shipping and tax on orders you place.
- Placing your order by the 15th (or other specified day) of each month
- Using the host code for each month provided to you in an email sent at the beginning of each month
Once six members have committed, I’ll conduct a random drawing to determine your host month. You’re then guaranteed:
- A minimum $150 workshop order during your designated month as the host
- A minimum of $15 in Stampin’ Rewards to spend on exclusive host stamp sets or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your designated month**
- Exclusive product perks for your orders each month. For example, it could be a set of rhinestones for a $50+ order.
- Free monthly tutorial with four projects delivered via email
- Free catalogs during your club membership term
- A free, current stamp set of your choice (valued up to $25) at the end of the six-month period (excluding host sets)
- First chance to sign up for the next six-month term
**When it’s your month to host, you’re welcome (and encouraged) to gather additional orders to increase your Stampin’ Rewards. (Just give your friends the monthly host code and ordering information.) If you already have five friends who want to participate, start your own exclusive club.
Additional note: Your commitment is for six months. Other crafters in the club are counting on you and your monthly club order.
Please contact me if this opportunity interests you. I’d like to get a club going as soon as possible.
Thanks for joining me today! Be sure to check my event schedule below. Many of you are aware I’ve recently relocated to Mesa, Arizona. I’d love to have you join me anytime.