Hello, and welcome to the January Stampin’ Up! Trip Achiever Blog Hop. Thanks for joining us. As a group, we’ve worked our Stampin’ Up! businesses enough to earn the Annual Incentive Trip. This is no small accomplishment; less than 1% of demonstrators worldwide achieve this. The stampers in this group come from different countries around the world. Be sure to visit all of the participating stampers to gain a host of crafting inspiration. Look for a list of hoppers at the end of this post.
With Valentine’s Day right around the corner, I’m sharing a fun card using Stampin’ Up!’s Trucking Along Bundle. Don’t you just love this truck carrying a precious cargo of hearts? Find this bundle — Trucking Along Stamp Set and coordinating Trucking Along Builder Punch — as an Online Exclusive. Remember, Stampin’ Up! offers a variety of paper crafting products that can only be found online. Check them often to see what’s available.
Trucking Along Valentine Card
Enjoy these details about the card I created from my craft room in Mesa, Arizona.
- Basic Black Card Stock base measuring 8 1/2 x 4 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
- Sweet Sorbet hearts pattern from the 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (2022-2024 In Color) measuring 5 1/4 x 4
- Basic Black Card Stock layer measuring 4 1/4 x 3
- White Card Stock layer measuring 2 3/4 x 4.
- Stamped and punched truck image from the Trucking Along Stamp set with Memento and Sweet Sorbet
- Happy Valentine’s Day sentiment from Country Bouquet Stamp Set (Annual Catalog) stamped with Sweet Sorbet
- Hearts die cut from the Adoring Hearts Hybrid Embossing Folder
- Basic Black 3 3/4 x 3/4 embossed with Basics Embossing Folder
- Sweet Sorbet 1/4″ Bordered Ribbon
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and following along on the hop. Be sure to visit all of the participating stampers to gain a host of paper crafting inspiration. Click on the links below.
List of Participating Stampers
Click on any of the photos below to purchase the products to create this card at home.