Every once in awhile, the scraps and leftover pieces on the craft table serve to inspire another project. I had a pile of little trees — remnants of Stampin’ Up!’s Tiny Christmas Trees Die — sitting on my table. A friend asked what I was going to do with all those little pieces. Create a shaker card, of course.
Today, I’m sharing that fun shaker card project with you.
Merriest Trees Shaker Card
Here are measurements for the projects and a recap of the Stampin’ Up! products I used:
- Thick Basic White Card Stock measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
- A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper (tree design), measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- Thick Basic White Card Stock measuring 5 1/4 x 4, die cut with largest tree from Merriest Trees Dies, and embossed with Snowflake Sky 3D Embossing Folder
- Window Sheets, 5 x 3 3/4 (2)
- Sentiment from Merriest Trees heat embossed in gold
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Festive Pearls (gold)
- Gold 1/8″ Trim (Online Exclusive)
- Mini die cuts trees from Tiny Christmas Tree Die (Old Olive)
Be sure to watch the video below. I give step-by-step instructions from my craft room in Mesa, Arizona, to help you create this project at home.
Shaker Card How to Video
Did you know the A Walk in the Forest Designer Series Paper (used in today’s shaker card project) s a “give back” product? That means that Stampin’ Up! donates $3 from the sale of each package will be donated to organizations helping kids having a good Christmas.
Need more inspiration? Subscribe to my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free, card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you’re inspired to go get into your craft room and create. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop for the products to create this card at home.