Want to use your Boho Indigo Scraps (or any scraps) with a fun embossing technique? Keep reading.
I love Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley. Find it on page 9 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. The Night of Navy and Midnight Muse colors call to me! I’ve used the medley in a ton of card projects. Click on the links below to look at past posts, samples, and projects.
After all of that creating, I have a lot of scraps and small pieces. The technique I show today isn’t new. I resurrected it for this beautiful designer series paper and its scraps!
- Using Stampin’ Up!’s 1 1/2-inch circle punch, punch a variety of different designs from both sides of the patterned paper
- Arrange the circles onto a a piece of Very Vanilla card stock or Midnight Muse card stock.
- Glue the circles down with multipurpose glue.It’s OK if some of them go off the edge of the base.
- Let it dry.
- Run the whole piece through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine with your choice of embossing folders. I used Stampin’ Up!’s Tin Tile and Dainty Diamonds.
- Trim the edges if any of the circles overlap.
- Layer onto a coordinating card stock and then a card base.
- Add a sentiment of your choice.
- You could dress up with ribbon or other embellishments.
Boho Indigo Scraps and Embossing Video
Be sure to watch the video below to see me work through this card. I hope you love this technique. Changing the embossing folders gives your cards a different look. Think of all of the possibilities with all of Stampin’ Up!’s different designer series papers. I’m sure you have a pile of scraps that would worth for this.
Thank for stopping by today. Click on the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.