I love to make and give treat packets! Especially those that include chocolate. Today, I’m showing you how to create an easy, peasy treat packet. Be sure to watch the video as I show samples and create one on camera.
Make Easy Treat Packets
- Choose any Designer Series Paper or even card stock. So many choices makes this so much fun
- Cut the card stock to 5 1/2-inches by just under 2 inches.
- Score at 2 5/8 and 2 7/8
- Punch each end with a tag topper punch. The current Stampin’ Up! punches include the Fancy Tag Topper Punch and the Delightful Tag Topper Punch.
- Secure candy in the treat packet with tape.
- Close the packet with your choice of ribbon.
- Decorate the front with stamps and/or punches.
- Give away!
Think about all of the ways you can use these:
- Stocking stuffers
- Teacher gifts
- Lunch box treats
- Hostess gifts
- Treats for co-workers, bridge groups, bowling teams, Bible study groups, and more.
Make Easy Treat Packets Video
Get More for Your Money
Have you wondered what it would be like to be a part of the Stampin’ Up! family? Now is your chance to get more for your money. Through November 30, pay just $75 for the Starter Kit. Choose $125 worth of product from either catalog. And, it all ships free! That’s $50 worth of free product.
Then, receive a 20 percent discount on your future purchases. It’s that easy. You don’t have to hold classes or workshops or parties, just enjoy the discount. There’s nothing to lose!
When you purchase the Starter Kit, you become a part of a large family of paper crafters — like minded people who share the love of paper crafting. I’ve been privileged to be a part of this group for almost 11 years. I celebrate my 11-year anniversary at the end of the month. I am so blessed to have met so many people who support each other unconditionally. I’d love to have you join us!
Click here to start ordering your Starter Kit.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you’ve enjoyed my quick, easy projects.
Looking for more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter by clicking here. (Then, be sure to check your email for a verification message from Aweber. They want to be sure you want my emails!) I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, and special subscriber offers.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.