Stampin’ Up!’s Sweetest Cherries Bundle has been a staple on my craft desk the last couple of weeks. When I buy a bundle, I experiment with it and try to get as much out of it as I can. Find it on page 19 of Stampin’ Up’s 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
Today, I feature a pocket card. During a recent virtual team meeting on Zoom, I gave everyone the measurements for this sample. They gathered their stamp set, ink, and Designer Series Paper, and we created together. This was my finished product.
It’s so cute! And it makes a perfect treat holder and gift card holder!
Sweetest Cherries Pocket Card
Here’s what you need:
- Cardstock base measuring 5 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ inches
- Coordinating Designer Series Paper measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cardstock that measures 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (use your trimmer to cut this diagonally and use half)
- Coordinating Designer Series Paper that measures 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (use your trimmer to cut this diagonally and use half)
- Your choice of stamp set, die cuts, and ribbon t finish it out.
- Tear and Tape Adhesive
Click here to see a another card sample using this design and to view a video on how it goes together.
Here are some other blog posts with more ideas for this cute bundle. Click on the links below.
Sweetest Cherries Peekaboo Bags
Thank You and Free Card-Making Tutorial using Sweetest Cherries Bundle
Sweetest Cherries Birthday Card and Treat Packet
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions about rubber stamps and making handmade greeting cards and small gifts.
Would you like additional inspiration? Click here to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, class to go offers, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials.
Click on any of the pictures of products below to shop directly from my online store. Please let me know if I can help.
Isn’t Stampin’ Up!’s Sweetest Cherries just the cutest? The stamp set and punch combo make it an affordable purchase, as well as easy and versatile to use. Purchase them as a bundle and save 10 percent. Find them on page 19 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
Today, I paired the bundle with Stampin’ Up!’s Peekaboo Treat Bags. Find these on page 140 of Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. You receive 10 treat bags (five craft and five white) for $6.00. There are so many ways to dress these up. I’m just showing you one option. I added pieces of Designer Series Paper (pieces of Old Olive from the Regals 6 x 6 Paper Assortments). But you could stamp on them and add tags and die cuts.
I can see them work for special occasions such as Thanksgiving and Christmas. But they would also work well as gift card holders and most especially sweet treats. I found a variety of fun, cherry flavored candies to put in these after decorating.
Be sure to watch the video to learn a fun technique using clear embossing powder. This technique gives the cherry a lifelike shine.
Sweetest Cherries Peekaboo Bag Video
I’ve used this bundle in a variety of projects this month. Click on the highlighted links below to see the blog posts, photos, and videos.
Sweetest Cherries Thank You Card with Free Tutorial
A cute birthday card using the glimmer paper AND a super fun treat package
I hope you’ve enjoyed the card and the video. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters a month that include a free tutorial, video, class to go offerings, and updates on Stampin’ Up! specials. Click here and then watch your email for a communication from AWeber. They just want to be sure you really want to receive my emails.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.
Lots of sweet projects with Stampin’ Up!’s Sweetest Cherries stamp set and coordinating Cherry Builder Punch. Find them on page 19 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. Buy them as a bundle and save 10 percent.
Please enjoy this free tutorial for the Sweetest Cherries Thank You card
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Sweetest Cherries Bundle (158717)
- PAPER – Sweet Sorbet (159268), Parakeet Party (159259), Early Espresso (119686), 2022-2024 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Assortments (159253), Vellum Cardstock (101856), Basic White Cardstock (159276)
- OTHER – Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder (154317), Stylish Shapes Dies (159183), Neutrals Stampin’ Write Markers (147158), Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels (146924), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Sweet Sorbet – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and folded in half, scrap
- Basic White Card Stock – 5 ¼” x 4” (2), 1 ¾” x ¾”
- Parakeet Party – 4” x 1 5/8”, scrap
- Vellum – 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Early Espresso – scrap
- 2022-2024 In Color DSP – 4 ½” x 1 ¼” (red dot pattern)
- Emboss one piece of the Basic White cardstock with the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder. Attach to Sweet Sorbet card base with Stampin’ Seal.
- Add the Parakeet Party cardstock to the base as shown above. Layer the DSP on top of this.
- Die cut a circle with the Stylish Shapes Dies from the Vellum cardstock.
- Punch the cherry, stem, and leaf from cardstock scraps. Use Mini Glue Dots to assemble the cherry. Pop up on the Vellum circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Stampin’ Dimensionals to the back of the Vellum circle
- Use an Early Espresso Stampin’ Write marker to color just the “thank you” sentiment. Stamp on the small white piece.
- Place the sentiment on the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Adhere remaining Basic White cardstock to card center.
Click here to see a post with other Sweetest Cherries samples and a video.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope I provided some paper crafting inspiration.
Need more ideas? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three newsletters a month that include a free tutorial, a video, class to go offers, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news. (Then be sure to check your email for a confirmation from AWeber. They want to be sure you really want to receive my emails!)
Sweetest Cherries Thank You Card Supply List
Click on any of the product pictures below to shop directly from my online store.