Stampin’ Up!’s SaleABration sale continues one more month — through September 30, 2021. Be sure to take advantage of the freebies while you can. Other choices include exclusive stamp sets and fun packages of Designer Series Paper.
This card uses two items you can earn free with minimum purchases before tax and shipping:
- Be Dazzling Specialty Paper (free with $50 purchase)
- Summer Shadows Dies (free with $100 purchase). Coordinates with Shaded Summer stamp set from the Annual Catalog. Find them on page 75. Here’s a post that shows a fun gift ensemble created with these dies.
Summer Shadows Dies Fun Fold
This card also uses a fun fold — the Book Binding Fold. Be sure to watch the video (a Facebook live replay) below to see how this card goes together. The base of the card measures 11 x 4 1/2 inches. Score at 5 1/2 inches and 4 1/4 inches.
Other Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card include:
- Polished Pink card stock and Polished Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Very Vanilla thick and regular card stock
- Memento Ink
- Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder
- Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends
- Polished Pink 3/8″ Open Weave Ribbon
Above is the same card created with a Fresh Freesia emphasis.
Below is a similar card I created using the same products as above, but without the fun fold.
Summer Shadows Dies Video
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please let me know how I can help on your paper crafting journey. I’m happy to answer questions about how this card goes together and any other stamping question.
Do you like what you see? Subscribe to my free, email newsletter by clicking here. I send newsletters two to three times a month that include a free tutorial, video, and Stampin’ Up! news and updates.
Click on any of the images below to shop directly from my online Stampin’ Up! store. I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.