Triple-Time Stamping Technique
The Stampin’ Up! Triple-Time Stamping Technique is fun and creates some unique cards. Have you tried it? This card features Stampin’ Up!’s Happy Tails stamp set that can be found in the Annual Catalog. I just love that this set because it offers a coordinating Dog Builder Punch.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Happy Tails Stamp Set (150631)
- PAPER – Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Soft Suede Card Stock (120953)
- INK – Memento Black Ink (132708)
- OTHER – Dog Builder Punch (148543), Heart Epoxy Droplets (148583), Poppy Parade Stampin’ Blends Combo (147275), Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Combo (144601), Light Soft Suede Stampin’ Blends Marker (146874), Stampin’ Blends Color Lifter (144608), Snail Adhesive (104332), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Soft Suede Card Stock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored in half
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 4” x 5 ¼”, 3” x 4 ¼”, 2” x 3 ¼” and Scrap for the dog
- Soft Suede – 3 ¼” x 4 ½”, 2 ¼” x 3 ½”
- Using a small amount of Snail Adhesive, attach the 3 Very Vanilla panels together as they would be lined up on the card. Note: Don’t use too much adhesive as these will be taken apart after.
- In the center, stamp the dog and word images. Also, stamp the dog on the scrap piece of Very Vanilla.
- Randomly stamp the paw prints, bones and heart images. Be sure to over lap the panels for the best effect.
- Using the Stampin’ Blends Markers, color in the dog on scrap and the heart images. You don’t need to color the dog stamped in the center of the panels. This was just for placement.
- Gently remove the 3 Very Vanilla panels from each other and reattach them to the coordinating Soft Suede panels with Snail Adhesive.
- Punch out the dog using the Dog Builder Punch and attach it on top using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by today. The ingredients used to create this card can be purchased 24/7 from my online stamping store at: kimquade.stampinup.net. Or click on any of the graphics below to be taken directly to each product.
Please let me know if you have questions about the Stampin’ Up! Triple-Time Stamping Technique. It’s fun and can be used with a host of other stamp sets.
Stampin’ Up! Boo to You
In just a little more than three weeks, the trick or treaters will be wearing their costumes, looking cute, and having fun! Halloween is a festive fall tradition for all. We’re celebrating a bit today with Stampin’ Up!’s Boo to You stamp set with this card created by Niki Green.
She stamped the image with Memento Ink on a rectangle cut with the Stitched Rectangles. She colored the monster with Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blends. It’s layered on black card stock and then on a fun piece from the Monster Bash Designer Series Paper.
It’s a quick, easy card for any and all Halloween lovers!
I appreciate you stopping by today! Let me know if you have questions!
Stampin’ Up! Over the Moon
It’s almost as much fun getting handmade cards in the mail as it is creating them! This card came from my team member Kathy Blume. It features the Over the Moon stamp set (so stinkin’ cute), the Buffalo Check background stamp, and We’ll Walrus Be Friends stamp set. It’s a lot of fun mixing and matching stamps and products from different sets.
And, if you like a little bit of coloring, the cow is a fun image to be creative with. Use your Stampin’ Write Markers, your Stampin’ Blends, or watercolor pencils.
Thanks for stopping by today. Click on any of the graphics below to be taken directly to my online store where you can purchases these 24/7. Please let me know if you have questions.
Stampin’ Up! So Hoppy Together and Part of My Story
There are just four more days left of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration! It’s that exciting time when you can receive free products with your purchases of $50 and $100. Be sure to take advantage of this promotion before it ends March 31.
This card (inspired by Tricia Butts) uses two sets available free during Sale-A-Bration: So Hoppy Together and Part of My Story – each free with a $50 purchase.
The colors in this creation are Call Me Clover and Granny Apple Green, using the 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Pack and Foil Sheets. The hearts can be punched from the Dog Builder or die cut with the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies.
Click on any of the graphics at the end of the post to be taken directly to my online store 24/7.
Thanks for stopping by today! Please let me know if you have questions about today’s card and how to create it.