With Easter just days away, I have to share one last card created with Stampin’ Up!’s Easter Bunny Stamp Set. The images are just so darn cute. (The good news: the stamp set and punch carry over into Stampin’ Up!’s 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.)
Click here to see another post using the Easter Bunny stamp set.
However, I believe this stamp set isn’t just for Easter. Think baby cards and handmade creations for little kids.
Split Card Textures Dies Easter
Here are a few details about this card:
- Balmy Blue card stock base
- Country 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper, Balmy Blue design, 5 1//4 x 4
- Thick Basic White Card Stock, 5 1/4 x 4
- Die cut with the Split Card Textures Dies — if these dies are on your wish list, buy them sooner rather than later. They are being retired from Stampin’ Up!’s line up of products. Click here to see the list of discount and/or retiring Stampin’ Up! products.
- Emboss with Cane Weave 3D Embossing Folder
- Stylish Shapes circle die cut from Vellum Basics 12 x 12 Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Bunny stamped with Memento ink and colored with Petal Pink and Smoky Slate Stampin’ Blends, then cut by hand
- Basic White Banner measuring 3/4 x 3 1/2, ends punched with Banners Pick a Punch
Watch the video below to see step-by-step instructions for creating this handmade card.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I hope you enjoy this cute bunny card.
Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card making tutorial and paper crafting video. Click here. Then check your inbox for an email from AWeber. They want to confirm you wish to receive my newsletters.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store for the products used to create today’s cards.