Each month, Stampin’ Up! issues a #simpletstamping challenge to its demonstrators. This month: Make a handmade card with a hello theme with just rubber stamps, ink, and paper and a punch. It’s all about getting back to the very basics of stamping.
Today, I share my card for this month’s challenge. I use the brand-new Circle Sayings Bundle. The bundle includes the Circle Sayings stamp set and a 2 3/8-inch circle punch. Buy the set and punch as a bundle and save 10 percent. Look for it in Stampin’ Up!’s brand-new 2023-2024 Annual Catalog on page 17. It goes live May 2. Be sure to put this bundle on your wish list.
It’s perfect for creating quick and easy cards. And it includes a variety of sentiments that work well for all occasions: thank you, birthday, hello, smile, thinking of you, and celebrate. Mix and match the images and sentiments to create the perfect card.
Circle Sayings #simplestamping Card
Here are a few details of this card:
- Used Stampin’ Up!’s Basic White Notecards and Envelopes. You receive 20 pre-cut and scored notecards and 20 envelopes for $8. Not only are these a great value, but they save time, too.
- Rays of Light Stamp Set for the background. Stamped with the new Lemon Lolly Classic Stampin’ Pad
- “Sending You A” sentiment stamped with the new Azure Afternoon Classic Stampin’ Pad
- “Warm Hello” sentiment stamped with Pool Party ink
- Quick note: I punched the circle first (I generally stamp first, punch second) and then stamped the “Sending You ” sentiment. I found it easier to place the sentiment at the top and bottom. But do whatever works best for you.
Here is a “stepped up” version of the card above. I added a Pool Party stitched circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies and some Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Enjoy this #simplestamping card and make some of your own to send.
Click on any of the links below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the products used to make this card. Just a note: If you’re visiting before May 2, remember that some of the items aren’t available until then.