Welcome to Team Stamp It’s August Blog Hop! Thank you for joining us! This month, we feature fall-themed cards and projects. Visit all of the blogs on the hop for crafting inspiration. Be sure to leave a comment on each with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win the Christmas Whimsy All-Inclusive Card Kit.
Gingham Cottage for Fall
Quick and easy is often the answer when it comes to card making. It helps to make a stack of the same card and have them on hand when the need arises. I think today’s card fits that criteria well.
- stamp leaf from Season of Chic stamp set with So Saffron ink on a So Saffron card base
- cut a piece of the So Saffron design from Stampin’ Up!’s Gingham Cottage 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper layered on an Early Espresso layer
- sentiment from Biggest Wish
- stamp on a leaf from the Leaf Label and Amber Gem Pack (You may have missed these in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. The leaf comes in a package of 25 precut Kraft leaves and 50 gems.)
- finish with a bow created with the Gold Shimmer Ribbon.
I also created a matching gift bag.
Thanks so much for visiting today and hopping along with Team Stamp It. Remember to visit all of the blogs. The list is below. Comment with the #hashtag #stampitcontest for a chance to win a Christmas Whimsy Kit.
Congratulations to last month’s winner:
Team Stamp It Fall Blog Hoppers
Click on any of the links below to begin shopping from my online store.