Welcome to Team Stamp It’s June Blog Hop. This month, we feature handmade greeting cards and projects focusing on summer and the Fourth of July. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop. See the list of participants near the end of this post. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You’ll be entered to win a Million Thanks Card Kit.
Peekaboo Treat Bags for the Fourth
I love treat bags! So, my project showcases one of Stampin’ Up!’s Peekaboo Treat Bags. These bags come in packages of 10 for $6. Find them on page 140 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2022-2023 Annual Catalog. You receive five white and five Kraft bags. The little see-through window makes it super fun to add themed treats. I filled mine with red, white, and blue taffy.
I had to be a little creative when putting these bags together. Here’s a list of what I used:
- Black and White Designs 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (available in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. Begin ordering from it July 1). I used the Blending Brushes to apply Night of Navy and Real Red ink to the DSP pieces.
- Stars punched with the Starlit Punch (Annual Catalog) from the Real Red & White 6 x 6 Glimmer Paper (July-December 2022 Mini Catalog).
- Sentiment from Peaceful Deer (Annual Catalog)
- Double Oval Punch (Annual Catalog)
- Real Red 3/8″ Ruffled Real Red Ribbon
These bags are super fun and super versatile. There are lots of ways to decorate. Fill them with everything from treats to gift cards.
Click here to see another post and video highlighting these bags.
Thanks for visiting my blog today! Be sure to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment for a chance to win a Million Thanks Card Kit.
Congrats to last month’s winner: Jennifer Barnett.
List of Blog Hoppers
Need more inspiration? Click here to to sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, classes to go, and Stampin’ Up! news and udpates.
Stampin’ Up! Products Used to Create This Project
Click on any of the pictures below to show directly from my online store.