New catalogs and new products arrive Tuesday, January 5. Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2021 Mini Catalog debuts. Sale-A-Bration begins. Sale-A-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting sale. It’s your chance to earn free products. Throughout January and February, receive your choice of a stamp set or Designer Series Paper for purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping).
New Mini Catalog
This brand-new 92-page catalog features a host of new paper crafting products. Look for hearts, Valentines, dragonflies, flowers, Easter, and more.
I have many favorites in this upcoming catalog, including the Flowering Cactus Product Medley. Since moving to Arizona from Nebraska, I have a new-found appreciation for cactus. This medley includes a stamp set, coordinating dies, fun Designer Series Paper, linen thread, and felt flowers.
Look for more samples in the coming week.
Enjoy this free Flowering Cactus Medley tutorial.
Flowering Cactus Medley Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Flowering Cactus Product Medley (154559)
- PAPER – Whisper White (100730), Calypso Coral (122925), Mossy Meadow (133676)
- INK – Mossy Meadow (147111)
- OTHER –Stitched Shapes Dies (152323), Layering Circles (151770), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Calypso Coral – 8 ½” 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼” and 3 ¼” x 3 1/4”
- Whisper White – 5 ¼” x 4” (two pieces) and 3” x 3”
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) – cactus design from package – 1 ¾” x 5 ¼”, 1” x 5 ¼”
- Mossy Meadow – 2” x 5 ¼”
- Fold the Calypso Coral card stock in half on the score line.
- Stamp the birthday sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink in the bottom, right-hand corner of one of the Whisper White 5 ¼” x 4 pieces of card stock.
- Adhere the stamped piece to the front of the Calypso Coral card stock base and the blank piece on the inside of the card.
- On the inside white piece, align and adhere the 1” x 5 ¼” DSP piece on the right-hand side of the Whisper White card stock.
- Using Stampin’ Seal, adhere the 1 ¾” x 5 ¼” DSP to the Mossy Meadow 2” x 5 ¼” piece. Place this on the front of the card, about 1” from the left-hand side.
- Stamp the cactus image shown above on the Whisper White 3” x 3” piece. Die cut with Stitched Circle shape.
- Die cut the 3 ¼’ x 3 ¼” Calypso Coral with Layering Circles Dies.
- With your choice of adhesive, secure the Whisper White circle onto the Calypso Coral Stitched Circle.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of this circle and attach to the front of the card as shown above.
- Add two small drops of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the cactus image. Place a die cut Calypso Coral felt flower on each drop of glue. Hold with finger for a count of 30 seconds to make sure the flowers stick to the card stock.
Thanks for stopping by today! Catalogs are in the mail. A PDF link will be available January 5.