Welcome to Team Stamp It’s November Blog Hop. This month, the stampers feature holiday cards and projects. Prepare to be inspired! Look for the list of participating stampers at the end of the post. Follow the links. Be sure to comment on each with the hashtag #stampitcontest for your chance to win a free card kit.
Today’s card features products from Stampin’ Up!’s Eden’s Garden Collection. This collection is an early release of product included in the upcoming January-June 2022 Mini Catalog. How fun is that?
- Eden’s Garden ($23), a 10-piece cling stamp set with awesome sentiments such as “Sending Hugs,” “Hello There,” and “Let’s Celebrate Everything.”
- Eden’s Dies ($35), set includes five versatile and fancy dies.
- Ever Eden 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper ($15). The gold hints and highlights really make this paper shine. This is a limited-edition release, so it’s only available while supplies last. You won’t find this in any upcoming catalog.
- Ever Eden Cotton Paper ($8), 10 sheets–five each of two colors: Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent. This is a limited edition release; only available while supplies last.
- Garden Gems ($7), 140 adhesive-backed gems in Cherry Cobbler and Soft Succulent. Available while supplies last.
Eden’s Garden Christmas Card
This card features Cherry Cobbler and Soft Succulent. I love the Cherry Cobbler and Gold Metallic Ribbon, making sure to create a bold statement with the bow. The sentiment comes from Banner Year, and I added Cherry Cobbler rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
See this blog post for a host of other card samples using the early release collection.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Enjoy the other cards and projects. Be sure to comment on each for a chance to win a free card kit.
Congrats to last month’s winner: Kathy Oertle!
November Blog Hop List
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store: