I love Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration sale! When I first began stamping, I saved my Christmas cash and birthday money. I splurged during Sale-A-Bration and earned all of the offerings as well as the hostess sets. In past years, this sale occurred just once a year. Now, it’s two times each year. Two times to earn free paper crafting products with minimum orders. That’s exciting!
Last week, I played with the Counting Sheep stamp set and Sheep Dies. See that post here. This week, I focus on the Delicate Dahlias stamp set. It’s so gorgeous. The sentiments work perfectly for a variety of occasions. Grab this set free with a $100 purchase (before tax and shipping).
The card above also features the Penguin Playmates Designer Series Paper (available free with a $50 order before tax and shipping).
Here’s a closer look at the stamp set.
Delicate Dahlias Card Samples
Please enjoy these other cards using the Delicate Dahlias and other current Stampin’ Up! supplies.
Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Special
Have a long wish list? There’s a great starter kit offer during Sale-A-Bration in August and September. Choose $125 worth of any product from the Annual Catalog or mini catalog for just $99 + tax (shipping is included). And, receive your choice of a free bundle from the mini catalog. Contact me for more details.
Thanks for stopping by today. I’d love to help you make something that means something with rubber stamps ink and paper.
Do you like what you see? Want to get inspiration for your rubber stamping projects? Subscribe to my free email newsletter by clicking here. (Be sure to watch your email for a confirmation.) I send two to three emails each month filled with Stampin’ Up! news and notes, free tutorials, and free videos.
SaleABration–Free with $50 Purchase Items
SaleABration–Free with $100 Purchase
Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2021 Mini Catalog goes live January 5, 2021. You can order oodles of new products. The catalog offers brand-new stamp sets, dies, punches, Designer Series Paper, ribbon, and more. You’ll love it!
(A PDF copy of the catalog posts January 5. Have you purchased from me in the past year? I’m sending printed copies of both the mini catalog and the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Don’t have a demonstrator? I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey. Contact me. I’ll send catalog copies.)
Quite Curvy Bundle Card Samples
Stampin’ Up! released a sneak peek and preorder for the Quite Curvy. This bundle helps you celebrate with curvy stamps, dies, and more. It’s designed for a variety of special occasions. The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes everything to create one-of-a-kind crafts.
I’m sharing five Quite Curvy Bundle card samples made with the bundle products. Samples created by my friend and team member Theresa Huffman.
Don’t miss the limited release of the coordinating Curvy Christmas Photopolymer stamp set.
It’s available only through January 4.
The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle offers a great value for $70.50.
Here’s what’s included:
- Quite Curvy stamp set-12 photopolymer stamps
- Curvy Dies-10 dies
- Curvy Christmas stamp set-13 photopolymer stamps
- Classic Christmas 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper-48 sheets
Thanks for stopping today! I appreciate your support of my small business.
Be sure to check the Year-End Clearance Sale and Clearance Rack!
Click on any of the links below to go directly to my online store to purchase the products discussed in today’s post.
Today, I’m sharing some retirement card samples.
Just this last Friday, my husband, Pat, worked his last day! He retired after a twenty-six-year career at State Farm. That career took us many places. From Detroit Lakes, Minnesota, to Thief River Falls, Minnesota, to Woodbury, Minnesota, to Lincoln, Nebraska, and finally to Mesa, Arizona. Through our travels, we met a host of awesome people we call friends. State Farm treated us well. We’re glad to have had the opportunity to work for them.
We’ve been celebrating all weekend. As a stamper, I had to create my own card to congratulate him! There’s no going to the store to purchase one. Both of us love the beach and the ocean. I created a dream vacation scene with Stampin’ Up!’s Waterfront stamp set. It offers a host of images to craft a variety of nature scenes.
I also used the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder and the colors of Night of Navy and Mango Melody. The sentiment comes from the Itty Bitty Greetings stamp set. It was punched with Stampin’ Up!’s Classic Label Punch.
It’s been fun for Pat as he hears from people he’s met throughout his career. He appreciates everyone wishing him well. For the time being, we plan to stay in Mesa, Arizona, and use our home as a base to travel. We look forward to spending time together trying new restaurants and seeing new places.
A few of my crafty friends have sent handmade congratulations cards. I share them below.
Thanks for stopping by today. See the list below for the ingredients I used to create the top card.
Today I’m sharing a free, fall thank-you card tutorial.
Stampin’ Up!’s Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper ranks as one of my faves right now. I just love all of the foil sheets. Look for it and the Gathered Leaves Dies in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog.
Enjoy this free tutorial!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Itty Bitty Greetings (151331)
- PAPER – Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (153520), Cajun Craze (119684), Very Vanilla (101650), Thick Very Vanilla (144237)
- INK – Cajun Craze (147805)
- OTHER – Gathered Leaves Dies (150662), Stitched Shapes (152323), Layering Squares (151772), Classic Label Punch (141491), Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder (152702), Linen Thread (104199), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score at 4 ¼”
- Very Vanilla Card Stock – 5” x 3 ¾”, 3” x 3”, and a scrap
- Cajun Craze – 5 ¼” x 4” and 3” x 3”
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3” x 3”
- Linen Thread – 8”
- Fold the 8 ½” x 5 ½” Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock in half at the score line.
- Emboss the 5” x 3 ¾” Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder in the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Using Stampin’ Seal, afix the embossed sheet onto the 5 ¼” x 4” Cajun Craze Card Stock.
- Adhere this piece to the Very Vanilla base.
- Die cut the big leaf from the Gathered Leaves dies with the Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP, the Stitched Square from the 3” x 3” Very Vanilla, and a scallop square from the 3” x 3” Cajun Craze.
- Layer the Very Vanilla square onto the Cajun Craze scallop square. Add die cut leaf using Glue Dots.
- Place this layer onto the card front about 2” from the top of the card.
- Stamp “Many Thanks” sentiment onto a scrap of Very Vanilla. Punch with Classic Label Punch.
- Use Glue Dots to adhere the sentiment on top of the leaf, as shown in the photo above.
- Tie the Linen Thread into a bow and place on the front of the card with a Glue Dot.
Thanks for stopping by today! Click on any of the graphics below to go directly to my online store. Please let me know if you have questions. If you aren’t already working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrators, I’d love to help you with your paper crafting projects.
Offering a free card tutorial using Stampin’ Up!’s Press On photopolymer stamp set.
This card features Stampin’ Up!’s Press On photopolymer stamp set and Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Press On Free Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- STAMPS – Press On (153392)
- PAPER – Early Espresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650), Cajun Craze (119684); Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (153520)
- INK – Early Espresso (147114), Cajun Craze (147085), Mint Macaron Stampin Blends (154889), Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends (154879), Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends (154882)
- OTHER – Layering Circles Dies (151770), Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Banners Pick a Punch (153608); Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (153553); Gilded Gems (152478; Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal + (149699); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Early Espresso: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Very Vanilla: 3 5¤16” x 4 9¤16”
- Early Espresso: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Cajun Craze: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Gilded Autumn (strip) DSP: 1 ½” x 5 ½”
- Gilded Autumn (metallic strip) DSP: 2” x 2”
- Early Espresso: 2” x 2”
- Very Vanilla: 2 ¼”x 2”
- Very Vanilla: 3 x ½”
- Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon: 6”
- Attach striped DSP to card base with Seal.
- Emboss (3 ¼” x 4 ½”) Early Espresso panel with Tasteful Textures folder and attach to Very Vanilla panel with Seal. Wrap ribbon around panel and attach with Seal+ on back of panel. Attach to card base with Dimensionals.
- Die cut the Cajun Craze panel with the largest smooth circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Stamp the “ray’s stamp” in Cajun Craze Ink 2 times on the Cajun Craze circle die. Attach to card base with Dimensionals.
- Die cut the 2” x 2” Early Espresso with the 5th largest scallop circle die. Die cut the 2” x 2” Gilded Autumn DSP with the 4th largest smooth circle die. Attach both dies together with Seal. Attach to Cajun Craze circle die with Dimensionals.
- Stamp coffee cup in Early Espresso Ink on 2 ¼” x 2 Very Vanilla Cardstock and color with Stampin’ Blends (top = Crumb Cake; cup = Cajun Craze; center = Mint Macaron). Attach to DSP circle with Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on ½” x 3 Very Vanilla Cardstock in Cajun Craze Ink, and punch both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch. Attach to coffee cup with Seal.
- Attach three Gilded Gems to the card base.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.