I love treat packets! It’s so much fun creating them, filling them with goodies, and giving them out! I’m always on the lookout for a new and different design. I came upon this one while browsing Pinterest and changed the Designer Series Paper to fit my theme. (Be sure to watch the video at the end of this post to see how I made this.)
Easy to cut and put together, I made them for a recent game/stamping night at my home as a welcome gift. I use Stampin’ Up!’s Abstract Beauty 4 x 6 Specialty Designer Series Paper. Find this gorgeous paper on page 59 of Stampin’ Up!’s January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
Notice the new, unique size presented at 4 x 6. I also love the gold accents found on many of the sheets.
Abstract Beauty Treat Packet
These go together quickly and easily.
- Cut the patterned paper at 4 inches x 5 inches
- Score at 1 1/4 inches, 2 1/2 inches, and 3 3/4 inches on the five-inch side
- Fold on the score lines
- Place a Glue Dot on the bottom of four Hershey Nuggets
- Place the nuggets on one end paper
- Fold into a triangle shape
- Adhere the bottom
- Cut a belly band with coordinating paper at 5 x 2 inches. Score at 2 1/2 inches
- Place around the treat packet and adhere on the bottom
- Add a sentiment. I used the “I Like You” sentiment from the Flowing Flowers stamp set.
Here’s another example of a treat packet I made with Stampin’ Up!’s Hey Sports Fan 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions. I’d love to help you on your paper crafting journey.
Need more inspiration? Subscribe to my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, and Stampin’ Up! updates. Click here.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.