Stampin’ Up!’s Sweetest Cherries Bundle has been a staple on my craft desk the last couple of weeks. When I buy a bundle, I experiment with it and try to get as much out of it as I can. Find it on page 19 of Stampin’ Up’s 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
Today, I feature a pocket card. During a recent virtual team meeting on Zoom, I gave everyone the measurements for this sample. They gathered their stamp set, ink, and Designer Series Paper, and we created together. This was my finished product.
It’s so cute! And it makes a perfect treat holder and gift card holder!
Sweetest Cherries Pocket Card
Here’s what you need:
- Cardstock base measuring 5 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ inches
- Coordinating Designer Series Paper measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cardstock that measures 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (use your trimmer to cut this diagonally and use half)
- Coordinating Designer Series Paper that measures 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (use your trimmer to cut this diagonally and use half)
- Your choice of stamp set, die cuts, and ribbon t finish it out.
- Tear and Tape Adhesive
Click here to see a another card sample using this design and to view a video on how it goes together.
Here are some other blog posts with more ideas for this cute bundle. Click on the links below.
Sweetest Cherries Peekaboo Bags
Thank You and Free Card-Making Tutorial using Sweetest Cherries Bundle
Sweetest Cherries Birthday Card and Treat Packet
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions about rubber stamps and making handmade greeting cards and small gifts.
Would you like additional inspiration? Click here to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, class to go offers, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials.
Click on any of the pictures of products below to shop directly from my online store. Please let me know if I can help.
From the moment I saw the Hats Off Bundle in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog, I knew I needed it in my collection. I figured I would use it a lot for my husband’s family — a family of avid baseball fans. It’s been rewarding to create hats for everyone’s favorite team using the Playful Alphabet Dies.
See this blog post for a sampling of other cards created with the fun bundle.
And, this bundle came to the rescue again as I needed a baby boy card. I was happy to create a fresh and fun looking, handmade greeting card with supplies I actually have on hand.
Playful Alphabet Baby Card
I used the following products for today’s card:
- Hats Off Bundle (#158361). Includes the Hats Off stamp set and Hat Builder Dies. Buy them as a bundle and save 10 percent.
- Stitched with Whimsy Dies (#155314)
- Playful Alphabet Dies (#152806)
- Subtles 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper Stack (#155229) — Balmy Blue pattern
- Foam Adhesive Sheets (#141825) — these are used to “pop” up the letters and give them some depth.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I’m a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator in Mesa, Arizona, where I teach classes and host special events. I’d love to have you join me in class or on my team or even for my weekly Facebook live held each Tuesday at 8:30 a.m. Arizona time.
Please let me know if you have questions about this card or any other paper crafting projects. I’d love to help. Looking for more inspiration? Subscribe to my free, email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three emails each month that include a tutorial, video, updates on Stampin’ Up! sales and promotions, and special subscriber offers.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online Stampin’ Up! store.
Here’s a gift card holder video and instructions using Stampin’ Up! Boho Indigo Product Medley.
I’m smitten with Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley. See this post where I show five cards I created with it. I also detail the products included in the medley. The last post centered around cards. This post shares a quick and easy gift card holder. It can also be used to gift cash! Be sure to watch the video below. It’s a replay of a Facebook Live I recorded on my Facebook business page.
How it Goes Together
Here are the details:
- Any piece of card stock or Designer Series Paper cut to 8 1/2 inches x 3 1/2 inches. (I love that you can get three gift card holders from one 8 1/2 x 11 piece of card stock, with scraps to spare.)
- On the long side, score the card stock at 2 1/2 inches and 6 1/2 inches.
- Adhere Stampin’ Up!’s Tear and Tape to each side of the “bigger” section to make a pocket. Be sure to put the tape close to the edges so the gift card fits well.
- Decorate the two front flaps with any Designer Series Paper cut to 3 1/4 inches x 1 3/4 inches and 3 1/4 inches by 2 1/4 inches.
- Include a sentiment with your choice of greeting to suit your occasions. In my example, I used the birthday sentiment from the Boho Indigo set in conjunction with the Stitched Shapes (circle) and scallop from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the gift card holder. Make sure you only put adhesive on the top of the holder. (You don’t want to seal it shut!)
- I used small, self-adhesive Velcro circles to keep the holder closed.
Gift Card Holder Video
I hope you enjoy this quick video. Be sure to join me Tuesday mornings at 8:30 a.m. Arizona time on my business Facebook page for other live videos. I’d love for you to subscribe to my YouTube Channel, too.
Please let me know if you have questions. Thanks for stopping by today.