Stampin’ Up! So Many Stars Christmas Card
Look what I found in my mailbox: A beautiful Christmas card using Stampin’ Up!’s So Many Stars Bundle. Going to the mailbox this time of year is so much fun! Mixed between the bills and the advertising fliers are Christmas and holiday cards. Some of them include notes and letters letting us know what’s been happening in friends’ and relatives’ lives in the last year. It’s great to catch up!
And, I just love that some of the cards are handmade. This beautiful card was created and sent to me by Angela Schmit. She used Stampin’ Up!’s So Many Stars Bundle which includes a stamp set and the coordinating Stitched Stars Dies. One of the key features of this beautiful card is the silver heat embossing on the largest Night of Navy star. There’s a lot of sparkle on this card with Silver Glimmer Paper stars.
This stamp set can be found in Stampin’ Up!’s Holiday Catalog. If you like this stamp set, So Many Stars, be sure to get it soon. It will be retiring from the lineup January 2. Purchase the stamp set and the dies as a bundle and receive a 10 percent discount. Please note: the So Many Stars Bundle is being discontinued so get it before it’s gone. (Here’s a link to the bundle in my online store here.) Good news, though, the Stitched Stars Dies, will be carrying over and will be available in the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog.
I hope you find your mailbox full of cards this holiday season. If you want to receive a card from me, reply to this post or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to send you some happy mail.
See below for a list of products Angela used to create this card. Also, be sure to check out Stampin’ Up!’s Discounted Products and the Clearance Rack.
Thanks for stopping by today. I’d love to help you with your crafting needs and inspiration. I teach classes in the Mesa and Queen Creek areas of Arizona and would love to have you join me.
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s May Blog Hop where we’re featuring Mother’s Day spring cards using Stampin’ Up! products. Thanks for joining us! Follow the links at the end of the post to see all the gorgeous creations!
Today’s card features a variety of products: You’re Inspiring, Hardwood, and Itty Bitty Greetings stamp sets; Brushos; the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper; white heat embossing; and more.
Stampin’ Up! You’re Inspiring and Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
Here’s a quick recap of how it went together:
- Ink the Hardwood background stamp with Daffodil Delight ink and stamp on the front of a Daffodil Delight card stock base. (Hint: I used the Stamparatus, and it worked perfectly.).
- Heat emboss the image from the You’re Inspiring stamp set in white on Shimmery White card stock.
- Sprinkle the yellow Brusho onto the heat-embossed image.
- Using an Aqua Painter, spread the Brusho onto the image and let it dry.
- Place the Foam Adhesive Strips close to the edge and all around the outside of the Shimmery White piece. Peel off the top covering of the adhesive.
- Adhere the oval from the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper.
- Wrap a piece of White Baker’s Twin around this stack and tie a bow.
- Stamp the “Happy Mother’s Day” sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock with Memento Black Ink.
- Punch the sentiment out using the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere to the front of the card using a small piece of Foam Adhesive Strip.
- Place the whole piece onto the Daffodil Delight base.
Just a quick note: The You’re Inspiring stamp set, the Hardwood background, the Brusho, and the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper are all retiring and won’t be available after June 3 (or before). If you want any of these products, be sure to order them soon before they’re gone.
Please let me know if you have questions. I’d be glad to help!
Remember to enter the blog hop giveaway. Leave a comment on each blog post and include the hashtag: #stampitcontest.
Congratulations to last month’s winner: Maggie Little.