The holiday countdown begins! Just 10 days until Christmas Day of 2020. You may still be purchasing and wrapping gifts. Or, maybe you’re finished. You might be baking, and you might be creating and sending holiday cards.
And, you might receive a last-minute invitation. Or need a last-minute quick gift. Wine, liqueurs, and sparkling water make great host or spur-of-the-moment gifts. A quick and easy wine bottle tag spruces up the gift. Stampin’ Up!’s coordinating products make this quick, fun, and festive.
Today, I share two different tags. Many of the products can be found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog or the holiday mini Be sure to watch the video for visual instructions.
Easy Wine Bottle Tag
- Basic card stock color of your choosing: 8 inches x 3 1/4 inches, scored at 2 1/4 inches on the horizontal side.
- A piece of coordinating Designer Series paper cut at 5 x 3 inches. I used Heartwarming Hugs for the tag on the left and Brightly Gleaming Specialty Designer Series Paper for the tag on the right.
- 1 /2 inch circle punch to create the hole for hanging.
- Detailed Trio punch for rounding the edges.
- Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch (left) and Christmas Gleaming and Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack (right).
Please note: Many of the products in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog retire. Stampin’ Up! announced a Year-End Closeout Sale last week. Check the list which includes some products up to 50 percent off. But supplies are limited, so some availability may be limited.
Check out the video for visual instructions.
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you!
Click on any of the graphics below to shop my online store 24/7.
I’m offering a Heartwarming Hugs Free Tutorial today as well as a video.
I love a lot of things about this card. It:
- Showcases the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.
- Is festive!
- Features the Gift Wrapped stamp set and coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch.
- Goes together very easily and can be adapted to a variety of papers and sentiments.
Heartwarming Hugs Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Gift Wrapped Bundle (155155)
- PAPER – Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (153492), Pear Pizzaz (131201), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Real Red (147084), Mossy Meadow (147111)
- OTHER – Gold Cord-Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack (153537), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Pear Pizzazz Card Stock – 8 ½” x 5 ½” – score at 4 ¼”, 3” x 3” scrap
- Real Red Card Stock – 5 1/4” x 4”
- Whisper White – 4 ½” x ¾”, 5 ¼” x 4”
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper – three varied designs – 1 ½” x 3 ¾”
- Gold Cord – 8”
- Fold the 8 ½” x 5 ½” Pear Pizzazz Card Stock in half at the score line.
- Using Stampin’ Seal, afix the three pieces of Heartwarming Hugs DSP onto the Real Red piece, equally spaced.
- Adhere this piece to the Pear Pizzazz base.
- Stamp the “A Very Merry Christmas” sentiment with Real Red ink on the Whisper White 4 ½” x ¾” piece toward the right-hand side, leaving space to add the bow later.
- Adhere the sentiment to the front of the card with Glue Dots.
- Stamp a bow from the Gift Wrapped stamp set with Mossy Meadow ink onto the 3” x 3” Pear Pizzazz scrap.
- Punch the image using the coordinating Gift Bow Builder Punch.
- With Stampin’ Dimensionals, place the bow on the card front, on top of the sentiment piece, to the left of the print, as shown in the photo above.
- Create a bow with the Gold Cord. Attach to the top of the paper bow in the center with a Glue Dot.
- Attach the 5 ¼” x 4” Whisper White panel to the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by today! Please let me know if you have questions about this card or any other paper crafting project. I’d love to be you Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
List of Products Used
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.
A Christmas card using Stampin’ Up!’s Banner Year stamp set.
I chose Stampin’ Up!’s Banner Year photopolymer stamp set as one of my first purchases. Look for it on page 65 of the August-December Mini Catalog. I purchased it because it includes both sentiments for a host of holidays. It works for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day. It’s worth the $17 investment. Purchase it in a bundle with the Banners Pick a Punch and receive a 10 percent discount on the pair.
This card also features a fun fold. Be sure to watch the video below showing how I created this card.
I also used these additional products to make it:
- Heartwarming Hug Designer Series Paper
- Real Red 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon
- Layering Circles Dies
- Stitched Shapes Dies
- Real Red Card Stoick
- Old Olive and Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pads
Banner Year Christmas Card Video
Stampin’ Up!’s Get & Go Promotion
Do you have a long wish list of Stampin’ Up! products? (Who doesn’t with the two awesome catalogs?) Would you like to receive a discount on your future purchases?
In September, Stampin’ Up! is offering a great promotion. Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + tax. Choose $125 worth of product from either catalog (and the clearance rack). It’s all shipped free.
In addition, receive free:
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set;
- So Much Love stamp set;
- A package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels:
- 16 pre-cut papers packs to make 16 cards; and
- A code to redeem for a free Paper Pumpkin kit.
When you purchase the Starter Kit, not only do you get future discounts on quality products, but you join an awesome group of crafty people who create awesome cards and projects. Don’t miss out on the fun!
to begin the process. Or contact me (email@example.com), and I can help you get started.
Thanks for stopping by today! If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you with your papercrafting hobby.
Welcome to the Maui Achievers August 2020 Blog Hop!
We’re a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui incentive trip. We celebrate this achievement by organizing a monthly hop which helps us to continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way, there’s a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you’re looking for a demonstrator, these are top demonstrators in their country who would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! shopping or if you’d like to join our Stampin’ Up! teams. Be sure to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment.
One Stamp Set, One Sketch, Three Different Cards
I chose this stamp set because of its versatility. It includes sentiments for everything from Halloween, to fall, to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day.
Banner Year Halloween Card
First up is the Halloween card. It also uses Stampin’ Up!’s Magic in This Might Designer Series Paper and the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
Banner Year Fall Card
Here’s the fall card. In addition to the Banner Year stamp set, I paired it with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. (I must tell you. This paper is gorgeous. I hated to use it!)
Banner Year Holiday Card
And, here’s the holiday card. I added the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper and the 3/8-inch Red Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you found some inspiration. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop and leave a comment!
List of Blog Hoppers
List of Products Used to Create These Cards
Take a look at another Tree Angle Holiday Card sample.
Thanks for popping in today! It’s official! Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog is now live. You can order from an awesome selection of paper crafting goodies for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, and even Valentine’s Day.
I love so many things from this catalog. Look for a few samples at a time in the coming months.
I bought the Tree Angle stamp set and the coordinating Stitched Triangles Die first.
Tree Angle Holiday Card Sample
This set definitely fits my style: clean and simple. It’s easy to use and offers a lot of variety.
This cheery holiday card also uses:
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper
- Shimmery White Card Stock or Whisper White Card Sstock
- Curved die from In the Woods Dies
- Rhinestones colored with Real Red Stampin’ Blends
(I always like to include a free card sample with the catalog. This card, inspired by the sample in the catalog, found its way into a lot of catalog packets. Don’t you just love the Red Foil? )
If you earned $5 Bonus Codes in July with your purchases, be sure to order during August and redeem those coupons. Please contact me if you have any questions about using the codes.
World’s Greatest by Paper Pumpkin
As we navigate a “new normal” in today’s world, there’s plenty of opportunity to paper craft! And, there’s no better time than now to create something that shows the essential people in your life just how awesome you think they are. It’s become especially clear who the everyday heroes are—teachers, doctors, hairdressers, nurses, delivery workers, cashiers, and even our friends, kids, and family members. They go above and beyond to enrich our lives. These people are truly the world’s greatest at what they do!
The August Paper Pumpkin kit celebrates these special people. It includes nine, full-size cards (and envelopes), an exclusive stamp set, and mini ink pad. Subscribe by August 10 to receive this kit. It’s just $22 per month + tax (shipping s included). Click here to start your monthly subscription.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Click on any of the links below to shop directly from my online store. Please let me know if I can help with paper cutting dimensions for this card … or anything else. I’m happy to help!