Featuring a Gilded Autumn thank you card with video.
For the last couple of weeks, I’ve been playing with all of the products in Stampin’ Up!’s Gilded Autumn Suite. I’m especially in love with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. Talk about gorgeous! Talk about hoarding material! The metallic highlights in select sheets make this 12 x 12 paper shine.
Today’s card features just one of the lovely sheets of this Designer Series Paper. Notice that the patterned paper covers the entire front of the card. Be sure to watch the video below for a tip on getting this panel on straight. Normally, I’ll put layers on the card front; they’re easier to line up and get straight. But this quick tip makes it so easy!
Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion
Do you have a long wish list of Stampin’ Up! products? (Who doesn’t with the two awesome catalogs?) Would you like to receive a discount on your future purchases?
In September, Stampin’ Up! is offering a great promotion. Purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + tax. Choose $125 worth of product from either catalog (and the clearance rack). It’s all shipped free.
In addition, receive free:
- Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set;
- So Much Love stamp set;
- A package of Rhinestone Basic Jewels:
- 16 pre-cut papers packs to make 16 cards; and
- A code to redeem for a free Paper Pumpkin kit.
When you purchase the Starter Kit, not only do you get future discounts on quality products, but you join an awesome group of crafty people who create awesome cards and projects. Don’t miss out on the fun!
to begin the process. Or contact me (email@example.com), and I can help you get started.
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you spending your time with me! Please let me know if I can help with you papercrafting questions.
Please enjoy this Gilded Autumn Suite Card sample.
Some days, card-making inspiration flows smoothly. No sooner do I get one card designed when another idea pops into my head. I love those days when it seems creativity never ends. However, sometimes the mojo is missing. Today is one of those days. (And, let me tell you, it’s certainly not from lack of stamp sets and dies and punches and Designer Series Paper. I have plenty of that! And then some!)
I knew I wanted to use items from Stampin’ Up!’s Gilded Autumn Suite. Find it on page 45 of the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. The Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) includes an array of gorgeous designs — almost too good to use! I also love that the shapes in the Autumn Punch Pack punch the leaves from several sheets of the DSP. The foil accents really make several of these sheets shine!
Gilded Autumn Suite Card Sample
- This card uses a base of Very Vanilla thick card stock. I love the thick card stock for bases.
- The next layer is a piece of the Mint Macaron DSP with foiled leaves.
- I embossed a piece of Early Espresso card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and attached it to one of the foil pieces included in the Brushed Metallic Package.
- Stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso and placed it on top of the embossed piece.
- Used a piece of the Copper Metallic ribbon across the front.
- Adorned with leaves cut from the DSP and the Metallic Paper.
I know this card is just the start of all the wonderful cards to be created with the suite of products. Now I have to go clean the mess off the dining room table.
Thanks for stopping by today! I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you aren’t already working with one. Leave a comment below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org