Offering a free card tutorial using Stampin’ Up!’s Press On photopolymer stamp set.
This card features Stampin’ Up!’s Press On photopolymer stamp set and Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.
Press On Free Card Tutorial
Stampin’ Up Supplies:
- STAMPS – Press On (153392)
- PAPER – Early Espresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650), Cajun Craze (119684); Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper (153520)
- INK – Early Espresso (147114), Cajun Craze (147085), Mint Macaron Stampin Blends (154889), Cajun Craze Stampin’ Blends (154879), Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends (154882)
- OTHER – Layering Circles Dies (151770), Tasteful Textures 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Banners Pick a Punch (153608); Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (153553); Gilded Gems (152478; Stampin Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Paper Trimmer (152392), Paper Snips (103579), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Stampin’ Seal + (149699); Stampin’ Seal (152813)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Early Espresso: 8 ½” x 5 ½”
- Very Vanilla: 3 5¤16” x 4 9¤16”
- Early Espresso: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Cajun Craze: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Gilded Autumn (strip) DSP: 1 ½” x 5 ½”
- Gilded Autumn (metallic strip) DSP: 2” x 2”
- Early Espresso: 2” x 2”
- Very Vanilla: 2 ¼”x 2”
- Very Vanilla: 3 x ½”
- Mint Macaron Basket Weave Ribbon: 6”
- Attach striped DSP to card base with Seal.
- Emboss (3 ¼” x 4 ½”) Early Espresso panel with Tasteful Textures folder and attach to Very Vanilla panel with Seal. Wrap ribbon around panel and attach with Seal+ on back of panel. Attach to card base with Dimensionals.
- Die cut the Cajun Craze panel with the largest smooth circle from the Layering Circles Dies. Stamp the “ray’s stamp” in Cajun Craze Ink 2 times on the Cajun Craze circle die. Attach to card base with Dimensionals.
- Die cut the 2” x 2” Early Espresso with the 5th largest scallop circle die. Die cut the 2” x 2” Gilded Autumn DSP with the 4th largest smooth circle die. Attach both dies together with Seal. Attach to Cajun Craze circle die with Dimensionals.
- Stamp coffee cup in Early Espresso Ink on 2 ¼” x 2 Very Vanilla Cardstock and color with Stampin’ Blends (top = Crumb Cake; cup = Cajun Craze; center = Mint Macaron). Attach to DSP circle with Dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting on ½” x 3 Very Vanilla Cardstock in Cajun Craze Ink, and punch both ends with the Banners Pick a Punch. Attach to coffee cup with Seal.
- Attach three Gilded Gems to the card base.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store.
Keep reading to see my Beautiful Autumn fall card created for Team Stamp It’s August Blog Hop.
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s Blog Hop! Thank you for joining us. This hop showcases fall-themed cards and projects. Be sure to visit all of the hops to get a host (20+) of creative ideas. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win a Looking Up Card Kit.The list of hoppers follows the information about the card I created for today’s hop.
Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog contains so many beautiful and wonderful options for the creation of fall handmade greeting cards and and other projects. I purchased the entire Gilded Autumn Suite. It comes with:
- Beautiful Autumn photopolymer stamp set;
- Autumn Punch Pack, a set of three mini punches consisting of an acorn and two leaves;
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Brushed Metallic (bronze, copper, and gold) Metallic 12 x 12 cardstock;
- Acorn Trinkets;
- Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
Other Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Thick Very Vanilla card base: 11 x 4 1/2 inches, scored at 5 1/2 inches;
- Cajun Craze cardstcok: 5 1/4 x 4 inches;
- Very Vanilla, 5 x 3 3/4 inches embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder;
- Largest scallop circle from Layering Circles Dies to die cut metallic gold;
- Largest stitched circle from Stitched Shapes to die cut Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Cajun Craze ink to stamp the sentiment;
- Die from Stitched Nested Labels to die cut sentiment.
My style tends toward clean and simple. I just love the simplicity and the beauty of how all of the elements work together. Please let me know if you have questions about this card or anything else related to papercrafting.
Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop today. More than 20 stampers are participating. That’s a load of inspiration for you. Leave a comment for a chance to win a free card kit. Congratulations to last month’s winner: Donna Billingsley.
List of Blog Hoppers
Links to Products Used to Create the Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Please enjoy this Gilded Autumn Suite Card sample.
Some days, card-making inspiration flows smoothly. No sooner do I get one card designed when another idea pops into my head. I love those days when it seems creativity never ends. However, sometimes the mojo is missing. Today is one of those days. (And, let me tell you, it’s certainly not from lack of stamp sets and dies and punches and Designer Series Paper. I have plenty of that! And then some!)
I knew I wanted to use items from Stampin’ Up!’s Gilded Autumn Suite. Find it on page 45 of the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. The Gilded Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP) includes an array of gorgeous designs — almost too good to use! I also love that the shapes in the Autumn Punch Pack punch the leaves from several sheets of the DSP. The foil accents really make several of these sheets shine!
Gilded Autumn Suite Card Sample
- This card uses a base of Very Vanilla thick card stock. I love the thick card stock for bases.
- The next layer is a piece of the Mint Macaron DSP with foiled leaves.
- I embossed a piece of Early Espresso card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and attached it to one of the foil pieces included in the Brushed Metallic Package.
- Stamped the sentiment with Early Espresso and placed it on top of the embossed piece.
- Used a piece of the Copper Metallic ribbon across the front.
- Adorned with leaves cut from the DSP and the Metallic Paper.
I know this card is just the start of all the wonderful cards to be created with the suite of products. Now I have to go clean the mess off the dining room table.
Thanks for stopping by today! I’d love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator if you aren’t already working with one. Leave a comment below or send me an email at email@example.com
Welcome to the Maui Achievers August 2020 Blog Hop!
We’re a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world who have achieved the Stampin’ Up! bonus of the Maui incentive trip. We celebrate this achievement by organizing a monthly hop which helps us to continue to inspire you creatively.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way, there’s a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you’re looking for a demonstrator, these are top demonstrators in their country who would love to help you with your Stampin’ Up! shopping or if you’d like to join our Stampin’ Up! teams. Be sure to visit all of the blogs and leave a comment.
One Stamp Set, One Sketch, Three Different Cards
I chose this stamp set because of its versatility. It includes sentiments for everything from Halloween, to fall, to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day.
Banner Year Halloween Card
First up is the Halloween card. It also uses Stampin’ Up!’s Magic in This Might Designer Series Paper and the Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
Banner Year Fall Card
Here’s the fall card. In addition to the Banner Year stamp set, I paired it with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper. (I must tell you. This paper is gorgeous. I hated to use it!)
Banner Year Holiday Card
And, here’s the holiday card. I added the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper and the 3/8-inch Red Ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! I hope you found some inspiration. Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop and leave a comment!
List of Blog Hoppers
List of Products Used to Create These Cards