Love the beach and the ocean? Stampin’ Up! has a new catalog sneak peek for you! It’s the Waves of the Ocean Collection ($79.25). It includes:
- The Waves of Inspiration stamp set
- Waves Dies
- Waves of the Ocean 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (limited availability; while supplies last)
- Blue Foils 12 x 12 Specialty Paper (limited availability; while supplies last)
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels (limited availability; while supplies last)
Please enjoy this free tutorial using elements from this collection.
Waves of Inspiration Free Tutorial
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Waves of Inspiration (158833)
- PAPER – Night of Navy Card Stock (100867), Basic White Card Stock (159276), Waves of the Ocean 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper (159982), Blue Foils 12 x 12 Specialty Paper (159983)
- INK – Night of Navy (147110), Versamark (102283)
- OTHER –Waves Dies (158840), Layering Circles Dies (151770), Bark 3D Embossing Folder (155431), Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powders (155554), Heat Tool (129053), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Night of Navy – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼” and folded in half, 5 ¼” x 4”, scrap
- Basic White Card Stock – 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”, 5 ¼” x 4”
- Waves of the Ocean DSP – 4 ¼” x 2 ¾”
- Blue Foils Specialty DSP — Night of Navy 1” x 5”, Silver 3 ¼” x ¼”
- Emboss the 5 ¼” x 4” Night of Navy Card Stock with the Bark 3D Embossing Folder. Attach to Night of Navy Card Base.
- Adhere Waves of the Ocean DSP on top of this layer.
- Add the Night of Navy foil.
- Die cut the Basic White Card Stock with the largest circle from the Layering Circles Dies.
- Stamp the pelican three times in Night of Navy ink on the circle.
- Adhere to front of card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Heat emboss the Happy Birthday sentiment with white embossing powder on the Night of Navy scrap.
- Die cut with the label from the Waves Dies.
- Thread the Silver foil through the end slots of the label.
- Add to front of the card.
- Stamp three birds on the 5 ¼” x 4” Basic White Card Stock with Night of Navy ink. Adhere to the middle of the card.
Here’s another card sample that uses the same layout.
Looking for more card samples using this collection? See this post on my blog. Look for a how-to video, as well.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I appreciate it. If you need additional inspiration, sign up for my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletter each month that include a free tutorial, video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news. Click here. Then check your email to find a communication from Aweber. They want to confirm you want my emails!
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store: