Welcome to Christmas in July featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Tree Angle stamp set.
Can you believe it’s the end of July? I’m sad my Christmas in July features are coming to an end. I enjoy the thought of preparing for the holidays and cooler days ahead. (Especially here in Arizona where the high is 111 degrees.)
During the first weeks of Christmas in July, I focused on using products readily available in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog. Click back to view the posts and get some holiday inspiration.
Christmas in July: Snowman Season
Christmas in July: Winter Woods
Stampin’ Friends: Perfectly Plaid
Flowers for Every Season Christmas
Christmas in July: Tree Angle
And, now, I’m excited to creating with goodies from Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog. It goes live Tuesday, August 4. Look for a host of brand-new products for paper crafting for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, winter, and more. (I’m delivering and mailing catalogs. If you don’t currently work with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to get a catalog to you.)
This card features the Tree Angle photopolymer stamp set (#153442/$17) and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper (#153492/$11.50) from the mini catalog. It also features the Stitched Triangles (#152710/435), Shimmery White card stock (#101910/$10), and Red Rhinestones (#146924/$7) from the Annual Catalog.
Here’s another quick and easy card I designed with this set and dies. I couldn’t resist the Red and Green Foil Sheets!
I CASEd this designed from the catalog. It’s a great place to look for inspiration for your cards and holiday gift giving.
If you’ve dreamed of creating your own handmade holiday cards, it’s not too early to start. Contact me and I can help you design and create a card that suits your family and personality.
Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the new goodies in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog.
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop where I’m featuring Stampin’ Up!’s Perfectly Plaid stamp set for a handmade greeting card and easy gift card holder.
Thanks for joining us on our monthly blog hop. The theme this month is “anything goes.” That fits perfectly with my theme this month. Be sure to visit all of the hops on the blog and leave comments.
Each Thursday this month, I’m featuring a Christmas or holiday themed card using products found in Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
For this card, I used the Perfectly Plaid stamp set and coordinating Pine Tree Punch. The set and punch carried over from last year’s Holiday Catalog. Now, we can get a jump start on our holiday greeting card making with this awesome and popular duo.
Stampin’ Friends: Perfectly Plaid Card
In addition to the the stamp set and punch, here are some of the Stampin’ Up! products used to create this card:
- 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (Just Jade)
- Playful Pets Designer Series Paper
- Real Red card stock and Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Just Jade Classic Stampin’ Pad
- Red Rhinestones
This is a clean and simple and easy-to-create card. See the end of the post to purchase the products used to create this card.
Perfectly Plaid Gift Coordinating Card Holder
Gift card holders are a popular item for the holidays. I created a coordinating holder using the same products as the card above. To create the holder base, start with a piece of card stock measuring 8 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. Score at 2 1/2″ and 6 1/2″. Fold the bottom piece up, adhering just the sides of the card stock with Tear and Tape to make a pocket for the gift card. I used small Velcro dots to the flap down. Decorate any way you wish.
Bonus Days is Ongoing
Now through August 3, receive a $5 bonus coupon with each purchase of $50 or more before tax and shipping. Earn and redeem as many coupons as you like! (You’ll be ready to spend in August when Stampin’ Up!”s August-December Mini Catalog goes live August 4.) Stampin’ Up! delivers the codes via email. Be sure to save the code in a safe spot or print the email. Codes redeemable through August 31.
When you purchase the Perfectly Plaid stamp set ($17), the Pine Tree Punch ($18), 2020-2022 In Color 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper ($11.50), and the Playful Pets Designer Series Paper ($11.50), you qualify for one $5 Bonus Code to use in August. How easy is that?
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions on how this card came together. I’m happy to help with any of your crafting needs or questions.
Blog Hop List
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/07/stampin-friends-blog-hop-anything-goes.html
- Jean Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/07/july-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Jo Blackman – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/07/sf-2020-blog-hop-anything-goes.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/07/16/stampin-friends-blog-hop-anything-goes-2/
- Barbara Lash – https://stampingwithbarbara.com/?p=1550&preview=true
- Kim Quade – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-perfectly-plaid/
- Kim Lamos- http://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2020/07/stampin-friends-blog-hop-anything-goes.html
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/nothings-better-than-the-stampin-friends-july-blog-hop
- Maureen Rauchfuss – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/07/sf-2020-july-anything-goes-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Thomas- https://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-anything-goes-blog-hop
- Steph Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-july-blog-hop
- Barbara Welch – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/07/anything-goes-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana Milano – http://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/07/stampin-friends-july-blog-hop-anything.html
- Anne Marie Hile – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/07/july-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Lisa Ann Bernard – https://www.queenbcreations.net/2020/06/stampin-friends-blog-hop-2.html