Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration promotion has always been my favorite time of the year. It’s so exciting! Before I became a demonstrator, I saved my birthday and Christmas money. I splurged and received a bunch of new stamp sets and other crafting products. Who doesn’t love free product?
It’s that time again! Receive your choice of free and exclusive product when you make minimum purchases of $50 and $100. The promotion runs through February 28 and includes nine different stamp sets and Designer Series Paper. The selections make it easy for you to create a variety of cards for varying occasions. Here’s a PDF of the catalog. If you want a hard copy, please contact me.
The card above uses the Approaching Perfection stamp set and Oh, So Ombre 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Both are available with $50 purchases (before tax and shipping).
Approaching Perfection Free Stamp Set
- Blackberry Bliss card stock base
- Calypso Coral Layer – 5 1/4 x 4 inches
- Oh, So Ombre DSP – 5 x 3 3/4 inches
- Calypso Coral strip – 5 x 1 1/2 inches
- Oh, So Ombre strip – 5 x 1 1/4 inches
- Layering Circles
- Stitched Shapes
- Calypso Coral ink
Be sure to watch the video below to see how I accomplished the masking technique and the ink to stamp technique.
Here are a few more card samples using this set. I have a bunch of birthdays this month, so these cards will be put to good use.
This card using the Granny Apple Green design of the Oh, So Ombre DSP. I colored the ribbon with Stampin’ Up!’s Night of Navy Stampin’ Blends.
I added Night of Navy card stock and Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels with the die cut from Stitched So Sweetly.
Definitely a #simplestamping card here. Rubber stamps, ink, and paper in Petal Pink and Night of Navy.
Another #simplestamping card using a free Sale-A-Bration item: Paper Blooms.
Approaching Perfection Free Stamp Set Video
Thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate your time! If you’re not currently working with another Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey.
Click on any of the images below to shop directly from my online store 24/7.
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends September 2020 Blog Hop! I’m featuring a Halloween card and a project using Stampin’ Up!’s Little Treats.
Thanks for joining us. This month, the participating stampers focus on Halloween, fall, and outdoor greeting cards and projects. Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. Look for a list of participating stampers after the information about the card and project.
As I mentioned, my projects use Stampin’ Up!’s Little Treats stamp set and coordinating Little Treat Box Dies. Find it in Stampin’ Up”s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog on page 70. Buy these as a bundle and save 10 percent.
I love this set’s versatility. It contains sentiments and images for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, general treat giving, and even weddings/engagements/anniversaries.
The Little Treats Box Dies uses a 6 x 6 sheets of card stock. Run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine just once. It comes out in one piece, all ready to put together.
In addition to the Little Treats stamp set and dies, I used the following products:
- A fun combination of Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie.
- The sparkly Black Glimmer Paper and Glittered Organdy Ribbon.
- Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stitched Shapes and Layering Circles Dies.
- Pearl colored with Black Stampin’ Blends.
Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know if you have questions about these projects or any other stamping question.
Remember, visit all of the blogs to get a host of great papercrafting ideas.
List of Blog Hoppers
- Jo Blackman (UK) – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/09/sf-2020-blog-hop-outdoors.html
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/09/stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/09/blog-post.html
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/a-gift-box-of-handmade-cards
- Kim Quade – US – https://wp.me/paItXV-149
- Kim Lamos https://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2020/09/stampin-friends-falloutdoorhalloween.html
- Tiziana Milano – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/09/stampin-friends-september-blog-hop.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US) – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/09/sf-2020-september-falloutdoorhalloween.html
- Barbara Welch (US) – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Thomas- https://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-2020-fall-blog-hop
- Steph Jandrow (US) – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-fall-blog-hop
- Katja Ettig –https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/09/17/stampin-friends-blog-hop-fall-outdoor-halloween/
- Lisa Ann Bernard – https://www.queenbcreations.net/2020/09/gather-together-buckle-fold-card.html
List of Products Used to Create Card and Project
Keep reading to see my Beautiful Autumn fall card created for Team Stamp It’s August Blog Hop.
Welcome to Team Stamp It’s Blog Hop! Thank you for joining us. This hop showcases fall-themed cards and projects. Be sure to visit all of the hops to get a host (20+) of creative ideas. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win a Looking Up Card Kit.The list of hoppers follows the information about the card I created for today’s hop.
Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Stampin’ Up!’s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog contains so many beautiful and wonderful options for the creation of fall handmade greeting cards and and other projects. I purchased the entire Gilded Autumn Suite. It comes with:
- Beautiful Autumn photopolymer stamp set;
- Autumn Punch Pack, a set of three mini punches consisting of an acorn and two leaves;
- Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Brushed Metallic (bronze, copper, and gold) Metallic 12 x 12 cardstock;
- Acorn Trinkets;
- Basket Weave & Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack.
Other Stampin’ Up! Supplies
- Thick Very Vanilla card base: 11 x 4 1/2 inches, scored at 5 1/2 inches;
- Cajun Craze cardstcok: 5 1/4 x 4 inches;
- Very Vanilla, 5 x 3 3/4 inches embossed with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder;
- Largest scallop circle from Layering Circles Dies to die cut metallic gold;
- Largest stitched circle from Stitched Shapes to die cut Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper;
- Cajun Craze ink to stamp the sentiment;
- Die from Stitched Nested Labels to die cut sentiment.
My style tends toward clean and simple. I just love the simplicity and the beauty of how all of the elements work together. Please let me know if you have questions about this card or anything else related to papercrafting.
Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to visit all of the blogs on the hop today. More than 20 stampers are participating. That’s a load of inspiration for you. Leave a comment for a chance to win a free card kit. Congratulations to last month’s winner: Donna Billingsley.
List of Blog Hoppers
Links to Products Used to Create the Beautiful Autumn Fall Card
Today’s post shares a fun Tree Angle gift card holder. Be sure to watch the video for detailed instructions and techniques.
As the holidays approach, we’re starting to shop for gifts for loved ones and friends. Gift cards rate as popular go-to items each year. I’m sharing a fun and festive way to present and send those gift cards. This card fits in one of Stampin’ Up!’s regular-size envelopes.
Today’s card uses Stampin’ Up!’s Tree Angle stamp set, Stitched Triangles, and Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. I also added the gorgeous Red & Green Foil sheets.
Basically, this Tree Angle Gift Card Holder card starts as a full-size card. Using the Stampin’ Trimmer, I cut a piece out of the front. It leaves a gate flap on the bottom.
Here’s a photo of the inside of the card.
You can see that the gift card slides into the front flap. The right side gives you space to write a message.
Here are the measurements for the different pieces of designer series paper used here. You can change up the design using the many different varieties of patterned paper offered by Stampin’ Up!
And, here is a YouTube video (a Facebook live replay) showing you step-by-step how to create this card. Please let me know if you have any questions.
I appreciate you taking the time to visit Kim Plays with Paper. If you’re not currently working with a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, I’d love to help you with your paper crafting journey. Leave a comment below or email me at: email@example.com
List of Products Used to Create this Card
Click on any of the graphics below to shop 24/7 from my online store:
Ready for a Boho Indigo fun fold card? See the information and video below.
The blues of Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy attracted me to Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley. Find it on page 9 of Stampin’ Up!’s 2020-2021 Annual Catalog.
The medley offers a set of coordinating products. Use them as you like to create something unique to you. Add your own style or flair. Or look for inspiration from others. A refill is also available for $23.
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear stamp blocks sold separately);
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs;
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets, 2 each of 3 designs;
- die cuts with gold foil accents, 2 sheets each of 3 designs;
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon, 10 yards;
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon, 10 yards;
- paper flowers, 20 each in 2 sizes;
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
The stamp sentiments (A Bunch of Birthday Love to You, Thank You, Such Happy News, and Sorry You’re Feeling Blue), Designer Series Paper, and embossed sheets lend themselves well to a huge variety of designs and uses. Add your special touches with the ribbon included. Think about purchasing some Gold Foil Sheets to add fun accents to this medley. See this past post for other great card samples.
- Misty Moonlight: one piece cut at 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (for the base) and another piece cut at 8 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ scored at 4 1/4″ (this is the front flap). Also need a scrap to die cut a scallop circle for layering the sentiment.
- Very Vanilla pre-embossed sheet included in the kit: one piece of your favorite design cut at 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Very Vanilla card stock: 3 x 4 (for the inside) and a scrap for the sentiment (a circle cut from the Stitched Shapes)
- Designer Series Paper of your choice from the medley: 3 x 4
Watch this video (a Facebook Live replay) to watch exactly how this card goes together.
Thanks for stopping by today! Click the graphic below to go directly to my online store to shop for the Boho Indigo Product Medley and other fun papercrafting products.