Stampin’ Up! Daisy Punch and Daisy Delight Stamp Set
Punches help make projects easy! Once again, I pulled out Stampin’ Up!’s Daisy Punch and coordinating stamp set Daisy Delight to create this thank-you card.
Here’s how it goes together:
- Card base: Whisper White Thick
- Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms. Cut at 5 ¼ x 4 inches
- Top layer: Whisper White Thick cut at 5 x 3 ¾ inches
- Punch the Daisy from the Whisper White
- Using Night of Navy ink, stamp the sentiment
- Adhere the Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon
- Use dimensionals (I was very generous—using at least 10) to “pop” the piece up onto the Designer Series Paper.
- Adhere panel to white base.
- Cut a ½-inch circle from Pineapple Punch card stock and adhere to center of daisy
Super easy and super fun!
Thanks for stopping by today! Look below to see a list of all the products I used to create this card. Click on the graphics to be taken directly to my online store where you can shop 24/7.
Stampin’ Up! Daisy Delight/#143669/$17
April showers bring May flowers! That’s the old saying, right? So, it’s nearly time for getting those flowers started! And, those seeds need some cute packaging.
Stampin’ Up!’s Daisy Delight Bundle provides the perfect product to create this springtime “treat” holder.
I started with a piece of Pineapple Punch card stock measuring 6 inches x 3 ¾- inches. I scored it at 3 inches, folded it in half, and stapled the side together. I then adhered a piece of 2 ¾-inch by 3 ½-inch square of Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper to the front.
I stamped the daisy image twice in Pineapple Punch ink onto Pineapple Punch card stock and then punched it with the Daisy Punch. With a glue dot, I layered the daisies together to create a flower and popped it up on the front of the packet. I topped it off with a Gold Faceted Gem Rhinestone.
So easy to create and so cute to give!
Click on the graphics at the end of the post to be taken directly to my online store where you can purchase the products 24/7.
Thanks for stopping by today!