I’m sharing a card using an embossing technique with Stampin’ Up!’s Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder.
I tried a super fun embossing technique that uses Stampin’ Up!’s Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder and Window Sheets. The Window Sheets, available in 12 x 12 sheets, serve as the card base! I cut the sheets into a size measuring 4 1/2 inches by 11 inches and scored it at 5 1/2 inches. Use a Bone Folder to get a good crease at the fold. I slipped the card front into the embossing folder and ran it through my die cutting machine. This texture and design offers a unique, see-through look.
The Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder used in today’s technique project is retiring from Stampin’ Up!’s offerings. Though it’s sad to see some products go, I look forward to a brand-new catalog being released to all customers June 3. (Note: Catalogs are one their way to current customers who shopped with me in the last six to nine months. If you don’t currently work with a demonstrator, I’d love to help you get started stamping.)
Click this link and shop the entire list of retiring products. This list includes the 2018-2020 In Color card stock, ink pads, ink refills, and markers; stamp sets; punches; die cuts and framelits, Designer Series Paper, ribbon; and more. Many of the products are discounted. Also, remember to check the Clearance Rack.
The Bloom & Grow stamp set and its coordinating framelits, Budding Blooms, are available now and in the upcoming catalog. Purchase them now as a bundle (before June 2) and you receive a 10 percent discount. They won’t be discounted when the new catalog goes live. I colored the flowers with Stampin’ Blends colors of Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, and Old Olive and die cut them with the coordinating framelits.
Click on any of the graphics below to go directly to my online store to shop 24/7.
Thanks for stopping by today. Please let me know if you have questions about this Country Floral Embossing Technique or other stamping projects.
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop where I’m featuring a wedding wishes card and gift card holder!
Thanks for joining us on this blog hop today. We’re showcasing cards for grads, dad, babies, and brides. Visit all of the blogs to get a host of creative ideas for upcoming celebrations. All of the links are listed after the project descriptions. Please leave a comment; we love to hear what you think of our creations.
The Wedding Wishes Card
I really wanted to use Stampin’ Up!’s Detailed Heart Die, purchased with the intent of creating Valentine cards. But that didn’t happen! I couldn’t let the season pass without using this beautiful die.
The card features:
- Detailed Hearts Die with Gold Foil
- Gold heat embossed sentiment from the So Sentimental stamp set
- Die cuts from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
A comprehensive shopping list is included at the end of the post, after the list of hoppers.
Wedding Wishes Gift Card Holder
This is such an easy gift card holder to create. (I had forgotten all about this style.) Here’s how it goes together.
- Start with one of Stampin’ Up!’s envelopes. I used Very Vanilla for this project.
- Fold the envelop in half and score.
- With the flap facing you, use a Paper Snips to trim the top right corner.
- Moisten the remaining flap and seal closed. The right side now becomes the holder for the gift card.
- Decorate the front and inside cover.
Here are some of the materials I used to create the gift card holder:
- Very Vanilla envelope
- Very Vanilla panel embossed with the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Gold Foil Heart die cut with a heart from the Stitched Be Mine Framelits
- Heat-embossed (gold) sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings
- Classic Label Punch
- Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder
- Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon
Use these links to the view participating stampers. Enjoy!
- Rachel Rife – https://rachthestamper.com/stampin-friends-congrats-grads-brides-and-babies-blog-hop/
- Teri Pocock – http://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/03/stampin-friends-blog-hop-babies.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/03/19/stampin-friends-blog-hop-congrats-grads-brides-and-babies/
- Jean Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/03/march-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Kim Quade (US) – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-wedding-wishes/
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US) – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/03/sf-2020-march-congrats-grads-brides-and.html
- Anne Marie Hile (US) – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/03/march-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Steph Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/Stampin-Friends-March-Hop-Congrats-Grads-Brides-and-Babies
- Barbara Welch – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/03/stampin-friends-march-2020-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana Milano – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/03/stampin-friends-blog-hop-babies.html