Today, I’m sharing a Halloween boo card sample as part of Team Stamp It’s monthly blog hop.
Welcome to the blog hop. Thanks for joining us today. This talents group of stampers is featuring a host of cards and projects for Halloween and/or fall. Be sure to visit all of the participating blogs for awesome inspiration. Leave a comment with the hashtag #stampitcontest. You could win a Boho Indigo Product Medley. (Winner announced at the time of the next hop.)
Halloween Boo Card Sample
October 1 is around the corner. Are you ready for the the spookiest fall holiday? Stampin’ Up! offers a host of fun supplies and products to create cards and treats. Look for the a variety of these rubber stamps, ink, paper, and embellishments in the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog.
I just love the Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, and Basic Black color combination for Halloween. I also used the following Stampin’ Up! products:
Thank you for stopping by the blog hop today. Be sure to visit all of the blog and leave a comment.
Please let me know if you have any questions about today’s card.
Congrats to last month’s winner: Martha Henry.
List of blog hoppers
List of Ingredients Used to Create the Card
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends September 2020 Blog Hop! I’m featuring a Halloween card and a project using Stampin’ Up!’s Little Treats.
Thanks for joining us. This month, the participating stampers focus on Halloween, fall, and outdoor greeting cards and projects. Visit all of the blogs and leave a comment. Look for a list of participating stampers after the information about the card and project.
As I mentioned, my projects use Stampin’ Up!’s Little Treats stamp set and coordinating Little Treat Box Dies. Find it in Stampin’ Up”s August-December 2020 Mini Catalog on page 70. Buy these as a bundle and save 10 percent.
I love this set’s versatility. It contains sentiments and images for Halloween, fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, general treat giving, and even weddings/engagements/anniversaries.
The Little Treats Box Dies uses a 6 x 6 sheets of card stock. Run it through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine just once. It comes out in one piece, all ready to put together.
In addition to the Little Treats stamp set and dies, I used the following products:
- A fun combination of Gorgeous Grape and Pumpkin Pie.
- The sparkly Black Glimmer Paper and Glittered Organdy Ribbon.
- Cobwebs 3D Embossing Folder.
- Stitched Shapes and Layering Circles Dies.
- Pearl colored with Black Stampin’ Blends.
Thanks for stopping by. Please let me know if you have questions about these projects or any other stamping question.
Remember, visit all of the blogs to get a host of great papercrafting ideas.
List of Blog Hoppers
- Jo Blackman (UK) – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/09/sf-2020-blog-hop-outdoors.html
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/09/stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/09/blog-post.html
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/a-gift-box-of-handmade-cards
- Kim Quade – US – https://wp.me/paItXV-149
- Kim Lamos https://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2020/09/stampin-friends-falloutdoorhalloween.html
- Tiziana Milano – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/09/stampin-friends-september-blog-hop.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US) – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/09/sf-2020-september-falloutdoorhalloween.html
- Barbara Welch (US) – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/09/september-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Melissa Thomas- https://seatoseastampin.weebly.com/blog/stampin-friends-2020-fall-blog-hop
- Steph Jandrow (US) – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-fall-blog-hop
- Katja Ettig –https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/09/17/stampin-friends-blog-hop-fall-outdoor-halloween/
- Lisa Ann Bernard – https://www.queenbcreations.net/2020/09/gather-together-buckle-fold-card.html
List of Products Used to Create Card and Project