I’m sharing some card samples using Stampin’ Up!’s Bloom & Grow stamp set!
Is anyone out there like me? You see a card or idea, run to the computer, purchase the supplies, and then don’t actually make anything. I have a few of those buys in my stash and decided to dust them off, take them out of the package, and use them.
The Bloom & Grow stamp set and its coordinating Budding Blooms Dies, featured on page 180 of Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog, was brand-new in the package this last weekend. Without even first consulting Pinterest, this is the design I created. I got so carried away, I made four different color versions: Mango Melody, Highland Heather, Rococo Rose, and Flirty Flamingo. Keep reading and scrolling to see all of the color samples. It’s hard to choose which one I like best. They’re all so pretty!
Check out the supply list at the end of the post. Click on any of the graphics to shop from my online store 24/7. Or click here.
The Bloom and Grow Card Details
Here are few details about the Bloom & Grow card samples:
- Each base measures 8 1/2 inches x 5 1/2 inches.
- The next layer measures 5 1/4 inches by 4 inches. Emboss with the Country Floral 3D Embossing Folder.
- Die cut vellum with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Stamp sentiment directly onto the vellum.
- Color floral images with coordinating colors of Stampin’ Blends.
- Die cut floral image with coordinating die.
- Top it off with a bit of linen thread tied in a bow.
Reach into your stash and play with a stamp set that hasn’t been inked. If you lack inspiration, head to Pinterest. In the search bar and type in the name of the stamp set. (For instance, if I wanted to view card samples using Bloom & Grow, I’d type in Stampin’ Up! Bloom & Grow.) Pinterest rewards with a host of cards created by other stampers. It’s OK to CASE (copy and share everything), but also feel free to make it your own if you don’t have the same supplies.
Thanks for stopping by today!