Lost your crafting mojo? Stuck for card-making ideas? Need inspiration? Look no further than Stampin’ Up!’s catalogs. Each publication contains a host of card samples featuring its many paper crafting products. From quick and easy projects, to stepped-up versions, there’s something for each level of crafter. From beginner to advanced, Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog, January-June 2022 Mini Catalog, and SaleABration brochure provide a great resource.
That’s how I created today’s card. I found it on page 60 of the spring mini catalog. It uses the Blessings of Home Bundle: Blessings of Home stamp set and Flowers of Home Dies. Purchase these as a bundle and save 10 percent.
In the crafting world, it’s called CASEing a card – copy and share everything. It’s acceptable and encouraged to use samples for inspiration and then put your personal touch on it. (But be sure to give credit where credit is due.)
Blessings of Home Sympathy
This card uses:
- Pale Papaya card stock and ink
- A piece of the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper measuring 3 /14 inch x 4 1/2
- Vellum card stock measuring 3 1/4 inch x 4 1/2
- Misty Moonlight Doily from the Heart & Home Doilies
- Denim Ribbon (trim just the edge from a 10-inch piece)
- Classic Matte Dots
- Sentiment from SaleABration’s Special Moments stamp set (free with a $100 purchase before tax and shipping)
See a host of other card samples (including a free tutorial) using this bundle on this blog post.
Here’s another post with a video showing another Blessings of Home handmade greeting card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you gained some inspiration for your own paper crafting projects. I also offer a free email newsletter. Sign up here. I send two to three emails each month that include a free tutorial, video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news.
I’d love to help you create beautiful handmade cards with rubber stamps, ink, and paper. I live in Mesa, Arizona, and hold monthly classes in my home. Contact me for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Click on any of the links below to shop directly from my online store:
My January calendar shows a ton of birthdays. I need to make a stack of cards and get them in the mail. I pulled out Stampin’ Up’s Blessings of Home stamp set, now available in the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog.
Below, I offer a free tutorial and include 14 additional card samples using this stamp set and coordinating Flowers of Home Dies. (Purchase the Blessings of Home stamp set and Flowers of Home Dies as a bundle and receive a 10 percent discount.) See this post for another card and video using products from the Blessings of Home Bundle.
Blessings of Home Birthday
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
- STAMPS – Blessings of Home (157390)
- PAPER – Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650), Night of Navy Card Stock (100867
- INK – Night of Navy (147110)
- OTHER – Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (152718), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (151690), Pearl Basic Jewels (144219), Night of Navy Stampin’ Bends Combo Pack (154891), Stampin’ Seal (152813), Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (144108), Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (149653)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Night of Navy – 8 ½” x 5 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, 4 ¼” x 3”
- Very Vanilla – 5 ¼” x 4” (2), 4 ½” x 3 ¼”, 3 ¾” x ½”
- Die cut the 4 ½” x 3 ¼” piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock with the scallop rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies that measures 4” x 3”.
- Stamp the smaller flower bouquet from the Blessings of Home stamp set onto the above die cut piece with Night of Navy ink.
- Use Stampin’ Seal to adhere this piece to the 4 ¼” x 3” piece of Night of Navy Card Stock.
- Emboss one of the 5 ¼” x 4” piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Fold the Night of Navy base in half and adhere the embossed piece to the front of the card.
- Add the stamped and layered image to the top of the card.
- Stamp the birthday sentiment with Night of Navy ink on the 3 ¾” x ½” Very Vanilla Card Stock.
- Use Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop this up on the card front near the bottom of the card as shown above.
- Color three of the Pear Basic Jewels with the Night of Navy Dark Stampin’ Blends. Add them to the front of the card.
- Stamp a portion of the flower image with Night of Navy ink onto the remaining Very Vanilla Card Stock. Adhere to the center of the card.
Blessings of Home Card Samples
Please enjoy this other card samples created by members of my team, Kim’s Paper Krafers, for a recent swap during Stampin’ Up!’s virtual gathering. I hope you find some papercrafting inspiration!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. I’d love to help you with your paper crafting journey. Contact me for catalogs and for schedules of local area classes in Mesa, Arizona.
Please subscribe to my free email newsletter by clicking here. I send to to three emails each month that include a free tutorial, a video, and Stampin’ Up! updates and special.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online store:
Last week, Stampin’ Up! debuted two brand-new catalogs: the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and SaleABration. Both offer fun, new, and exciting products.
As a demonstrator, I was able to order many of the components of the Heart & Home Suite. It’s a robust suite that includes two stamp sets, two coordinating die cut sets, the Hive 3D Embossing Folder, Denim Ribbon, Classic Matte Dots, Heart & Home Doilies, memories and more cards and envelopes, and the Heart & Home Designer Series Paper (DSP).
Blessings of Home Card Sample
The card above uses the Blessings of Home stamp set in conjunction with the Heart & Home Designer 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper. The die cuts comes from the Stitched So Sweetly Die Cuts.
I’ve seen a lot of cards on Pinterest and Facebook that feature this “block” design for Designer Series Paper. It allows you to showcase three different designs all on one card. The large piece on the left measures 5 1/16 inch x 1 7/8 inch. The two squares on the right each measure 1 7/8 inch by 2 1/2 inches I can see using this design for all of the packages of awesome DSP Stampin’ Up! offers.
I used the coordinating colors of Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, and Garden Green.
Stayed tuned for Saturday’s blog post where I share a host of other card samples using this same suite!
Blessings of Home Card Sample
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today. Looking for more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three newsletters a month that include a free tutorial, video and Stampin’ Up! news and updates.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop for the products used to create this card.