Welcome to the Stampers Dozen Blog Hop. Thanks so much for joining us. Today, we feature fall-themed greeting cards and projects. Be sure to visit all of the blogs. Leave us a comment. We love to hear what you have to say.
My card features Stampin’ Up!’s Autumn Leaves Bundle. Find it on pages 42- 44 of Stampin’ Up!’s September-December 2023 Mini Catalog. I also use the super popular All About Autumn 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (available in mid- to late-October). And, this card is a fun fold. Specifically, an easel fold.
This card layout works well as a display card, and it lends itself to a variety of stamps, papers, and themes.
Autumn Leaves Easel Card
Use these measurements to help you get started.
- Pretty Peacock Card stock card base: 8 ½ x 5 ½ scored at 4 1/4 and 2 1/8
- Two Cajun Craze card stock panels measuring 5 1/4 x 1 7/8
- All About Autumn 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper: 2 pieces measuring 5 x 1 5/8
- Cajun Craze stock strip: 2 pieces measuring 2 x ¾
- Cajun Craze Stylish Shapes square
- Die cut leaves from the All About Autumn Designer Series Paper and one leaf from Cajun Craze to use as a “kick stand”
- Heat embossed with copper
- Linen thread
- Very Vanilla card stock measuring 5 1/4 x 4
The video below shows how to create an easel card like the one featured today. However, the video uses a different stamp set and patterned papers. But it gives you step-by-step instructions for creating this easel fun fold.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Click on the links below to gain additional paper crafting inspiration for fall projects.
List of Participating Blogs
For more inspiration, subscribe to my email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here. Then check your InBox for a confirmation. Aweber wants to be sure you really want to receive my messages.
Click on any of the photos below to shop directly for the products used to create this card.