Sale-A-Bration is Stampin’ Up!’s most exciting sale of the year! With minimum purchases of $50 and $100 (before tax and shipping), choose exclusive free stamps and Designer Series Paper.
But hurry! Sale-A-Bration ends Sunday, February 28.
Today’s post features card samples using the free products. And, I’ve created them all using the same fun fold. Be sure to view the video at the end of the post for directions. Click here to view the catalog filled with free items.
Fun Fold Sale-A-Bration Cards–Basic Directions
- Start with a piece of coordinating card stock measuring 4 ¼ inches by 11 inches
- Score at 5 ½ inches in your paper trimmer. Slide the paper over to the 2 ¾ inch mark and cut.
- You’ll be left with a piece measuring 4 ¼ inches 3 ¼ inches. Save it.
- Choose a Designer Series Paper. You’ll need one piece that measures 4 x 2 ½ inches and one that measures 1 x 4 inches.
- Fold the card on the score line. Adhere the 4 x 2 ½ inch piece of DSP to that front flap.
- Adhere the 1 x 4-inch piece to a 5 ¼ x 4-inch piece of Whisper White card stock. Place this inside the card.
- Decorate the 4 ¼ x 3 ¼ inch piece as you wish. I added sentiments and an image to a piece of Basic White card stock measuring 4 x 3 inches. Attach to the front of the card on that small flap. Be sure to apply adhesive only to the left-hand side of the small piece so you don’t tape the card closed.
Have a Long Wish List? Want More Product Free?
Consider the purchase of Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit. Choose $125 worth of ANY product (it’s shipped free) for only $99 + tax. In addition, during Sale-A-Bration you receive FIVE packages of 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper free. That’s 200 sheets of patterned paper free (a $50 value). After purchasing the Starter Kit, you receive a 20 percent discount on future purchases. No need to host parties or workshops (unless you want to). Just enjoy the discount.
Top 10 Reasons to Purchase Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit
1. The discount! 20% off products!
2. Early release and preordering opportunities.
3. Extra income doing something you love.
4. Access to the Stampin’ Up! website.
5. My exclusive team Facebook page, Zoom meetings, and in-person gatherings (hopefully back in 2021).
6. Fun team challenges for ideas and monthly recognition with my Crazy Cash program.
7. Exclusive Facebook Page with Stampin’ Up!
8. My team training and one-on-one training to help you get started and continue successfully.
9. Earn Stampin’ Rewards toward products you love by hosting in-person and online workshops. (Definitely not required. Do as much or as little as like! Your choice.)
10. Share your love of Stampin’ Up! products with others as you build your business with Stampin’ Up! and ME, your team leader.
Click here to start the process!
Fun Fold Sale-A-Bration Cards Video
Thanks for stopping by today. Click here to start shopping to take advantage of free stamps and Designer Series Paper.
Free with a $50 Purchase
Free with $100 Purchase