I hope you’re enjoying Stampin’ Up!’s new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Sometimes, it takes awhile to discover all of the really fun and cool paper crafting products offered. The Mini Pocket Envelope dies present a lot of possibilities. Find this one in the back of the catalog on page 172.You can use any Designer Series Paper, almost any stamp set, and an array of embellishments with the die set to make handmade creations.
My first thoughts ran to treat packet holders. Then, I saw gift card holders — as a stand-alone project and as an attachment to a card. Use them for graduations, weddings, birthdays, and Christmas.
Today, I share a couple of versions of this with you. I know there are so many options!
The pocket can be used alone or on the front of a card.
This die is perfect for a graduation gift card holder.
Let’s not forget Christmas gift card holders.
I hope you enjoy these projects. Be sure to watch the video (a Facebook Live replay from May 17, 2022) to see how i created these holders.
Mini Pocket Envelope Samples Video
Starter Kit Special
With the launch of the catalog do you have a long wish list? Get the most value for your money by purchasing the Starter Kit — Stampiin’ Up!’s ultimate bundle.
This is an awesome way to add Stampin’ Up!’s new 2022-2024 In Colors to your crafting collection.
Purchase Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit for $99 + tax. Choose $125 worth of ANY current Stampin’ Up! product AND receive free a set of the 2022-2024 In Color Ink Pads, a package of In Color card stock, a package of 6 x 6 In Color Designer Series Paper, and In Color grid paper — a value of $66.50. And, it’s all shipped free.
Then, get discounts on your future Stampin’ Up! purchases. There’s no need to host parties or workshops, unless you want to! Just enjoy your discount and all the other perks such as a demonstrator-only Facebook page filled with loads of inspiration, the opportunity to pre-order from future catalogs, and the opportunity to network with other crafters just like you.
In addition, you become part of my awesome team, Kim’s Paper Krafters. We have a great group of stampers located throughout the United States. Our active Facebook group offers challenges, inspiration, and more.
Click here to join the team. Need more information? Give me a shout and I’ll be happy to help. This offer is valid through May 31, 2022.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I appreciate you! Please let me know if you have questions about these projects or other paper crafting questions.
Need more inspiration? Click here to sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three emails each month that include a tutorial, video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials.
Click on any of the graphics below to shop directly from my online Stampin’ Up! store.
Treat Holder 1
Christmas Gift Card Holder
It’s not a secret that Stampin’ Up!s rubber stamps, ink, paper, and embellishments create beautiful, handmade greeting cards. But, I also love making gift packaging.
I made this gift ensemble for my team member, Gina Caravetta, to recognize her for being able to attend BackStage@Home, Stampin’ Up!’s leadership gathering. We attended virtually this last weekend, we received a host of tools to grow our teams and businesses and met other demonstrators from throughout the world.
Summer Shadows Dies Gifts
For this present, I used Stampin’ Up!’s Summer Shadows Dies. Earn these dies free during the SaleABration promotion with an order of $100 before tax and shipping. (Offer good through September 30, 2021, or while supplies last.) Be sure to check the brochure with the above link to view the other nine items you can receive free (with minimum purchases) during this promotion. The offerings include exclusive stamp sets and fantastic packages of Designer Series Paper.
These dies coordinate with the Shaded Summer stamp set found in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog on page 75.
I used a color combination of Night of Navy, Melon Mambo, and Granny Apple Green with a touch of Pool Party.
The packaging, available in the Annual catalog, includes the 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ inch acetate card boxes, the 3 1/8″ x 3 1/8″ acetate card boxes, and the 6 x 8 cellophane bags. I created the cute little bottle holder from a video I found online. All-in-all, the coordinating products make it so easy to create something cute and fun.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Do you like what you see? Click here to subscribe to my free, email newsletter. I send two to three emails each month that include a feature tutorial and video and Stampin’ Up! updates and specials.
Summer Shadows Die Gifts
Click on any of the photos below to shop directly from my online store.
Welcome to the Stampin’ Friends Blog Hop! Look for loads of paper crafting inspiration from an array of talented stampers.
Thank you for joining us on this monthly blog hop. This month, we feature cards and projects with a “well wishes” or “thinking of you” theme. A list of participating stampers is at the end of this post. Be sure to visit them all and leave comments.
Stampin’ Up!’s Boho Indigo Product Medley
With the launch of Stampin’ Up!’s new 2020-2021 Annual Catalog, I vowed to actually use what I purchase. Novel idea, right? Who doesn’t get caught up in the excitement of all the new supplies? Sometimes I don’t get a chance to use some awesome products. Not this time! The blues of Misty Moonlight and Night of Navy spoke to me with the Boho Indigo Product Medley. I’ve been working hard (and, really, it’s not that hard) to use all of the included elements. It’s such an awesome grouping of supplies. For $70, the kit includes:
- 11-piece photopolymer stamp set (clear stamp blocks sold separately);
- 48 sheets of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper, 8 each of 6 double-sided designs;
- Very Vanilla 6″ x 6″ dry embossed sheets, 2 each of 3 designs;
- die cuts with gold foil accents, 2 sheets each of 3 designs;
- Night of Navy 1/2″ Frayed Grosgrain Ribbon, 10 yards;
- Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon, 10 yards;
- paper flowers, 20 each in 2 sizes;
- 12-piece Boho Indigo Dies
The Card and Project
The “Sorry You’re Feeling Blue” sentiment works well with this month’s well wishes theme. I created a greeting card and mini standing Kleenex holder with the medley ingredients — with a few additional items (Gold Foil Sheets, Stitched Shapes, Layering Ovals and Cirlces) thrown in.
I grabbed the Kleenex holder idea from my friend, Bev, who makes a lot of things for craft shows.
List of Blog Hoppers
- Steph Jandrow – https://stampinandscrappinwithsteph.weebly.com/home/stampin-friends-2020-well-wishes-blog-hop
- Jo Blackman – https://www.joblackman.com/2020/08/sf-2020-blog-hop-well-wishespick-me-ups.html
- Katja Ettig – https://www.kleine-stempelmiez.de/2020/08/20/stampin-friends-blog-hop-well-wishes/
- Rachael Rife- https://rachthestamper.com/stampin-friends-well-wishes-pick-me-ups-blog-hop/
- Teri Pocock – https://www.stampinmagic.com/2020/08/stampin-friends-blog-hop-well-wishes.html
- Jean Bolen Beaulieu – https://danantmom.blogspot.com/2020/08/friends-2020-august-blog-hop-august.html
- Sue Vine – https://misspinkscraftspot.blogspot.com/2020/08/well-wishes-on-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Kim Quade – US – https://kimplayswithpaper.com/home/stampin-friends-blog-hop/
- Heidi Collins – https://on-y-go-stamping.weebly.com/home/sending-sunshine-for-cloudy-days
- Barbara Welch – US – https://creativestampinspot.blogspot.com/2020/08/well-wishes-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Maureen Rauchfuss (US) – https://crazystampinglady.blogspot.com/2020/08/sf-2020-august-well-wishes-blog-hop.html
- Anne Marie Hile – http://www.stampinanne.com/2020/08/august-2020-stampin-friends-blog-hop.html
- Tiziana – https://stampinwtiziana.blogspot.com/2020/08/stampin-friends-august-blog-hop-well.html
- Kim Lamos- https://www.pinkzebrapapercreations.com/2020/08/stampin-friends-blog-hop-well-wishes.html
List of Products Used to Create these Projects
Click on any of the graphics below to go to my online store. Shop 24/7.
Thanks for stopping by today.