Stampin’ Up!’s Sweetest Cherries Bundle has been a staple on my craft desk the last couple of weeks. When I buy a bundle, I experiment with it and try to get as much out of it as I can. Find it on page 19 of Stampin’ Up’s 2022-2023 Annual Catalog.
Today, I feature a pocket card. During a recent virtual team meeting on Zoom, I gave everyone the measurements for this sample. They gathered their stamp set, ink, and Designer Series Paper, and we created together. This was my finished product.
It’s so cute! And it makes a perfect treat holder and gift card holder!
Sweetest Cherries Pocket Card
Here’s what you need:
- Cardstock base measuring 5 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ inches
- Coordinating Designer Series Paper measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Cardstock that measures 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (use your trimmer to cut this diagonally and use half)
- Coordinating Designer Series Paper that measures 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (use your trimmer to cut this diagonally and use half)
- Your choice of stamp set, die cuts, and ribbon t finish it out.
- Tear and Tape Adhesive
Click here to see a another card sample using this design and to view a video on how it goes together.
Here are some other blog posts with more ideas for this cute bundle. Click on the links below.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. I’d love to help you in your paper crafting journey. Please feel free to reach out if you have questions about rubber stamps and making handmade greeting cards and small gifts.
Would you like additional inspiration? Click here to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free tutorial, video, class to go offers, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials.
Click on any of the pictures of products below to shop directly from my online store. Please let me know if I can help.