It’s that time of year! It’s gift-giving time. We buy a lot of gift cards. So, we need a special, hand-stamped holder for them.
I love this particular design. It fits perfectly in one of Stampin’ Up!’s medium envelopes.
Frosted Gingerbread Gift Card Holder
This card uses:
- Stampin’ Up!’s Frosted Gingerbread stamp set and coordinating Gingerbread Dies. Buy the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle and save 10 percent.
- Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder
- Layering Circles Dies
- Gold heat embossing
- Gold Foil
- Very Vanilla Thick card stock and Very Vanilla regular card stock
- Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Soft Suede ink
Here are some basic measurements:
- Thick Very Vanilla base: 7 3/4 inches x 5 inches, scored at 2 1/2 inches and 6 inches
- Front embossed pieces – Very Vanilla: 4 3/4 inches x 1 1/2 inches and 4 3/4 inches x 2 1/4 inches
- Piece to stamp sentiment for inside – Very Vanilla: 4 3/4 inches x 1 1/2 inches
- Belly Band — Very Vanilla: 8 1/2 inches x 1 inch, scored at 2 1/4 inch and 5 7/8 inch
Here’s a view of the inside of the holder.
I made another version of this card with more traditional colors.
Frosted Gingerbread Gift Card Holder Video
The Frosted Gingerbread Bundle, found in Stampin’ Up!’s July-December 2021 Mini Catalog, is just one of the many items that will be retiring January 3. Be sure to put this bundle on your next order before it sells out. Click here to see the Last Chance Products list. This list includes the paper crafting products that won’t be found in any future catalogs. Some of the items are discounted.
Looking for other gift card ideas.
Look at the following posts:
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free, email newsletter by clicking here. I send two to three emails each month that include a free tutorial, video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news.
Click on any of the graphics below to purchase the products to create this gift card holder at home.