Are you ready for fall? The really hot summer has me dreaming about the cooler temps fall brings. I’m channeling that with my card making in my Mesa, Arizona, craft room. (It didn’t help bring on winter with Christmas in July, so I’m not sure this will actually work!)
But I am excited to work with the fall color palette. I tap into these fall offerings using Stampin’ Up!’s Gorgeously Made Bundle.
See this post for another card created recently with this bundle. The stamp set and dies were still out on my craft room table, and that inspired me to try the big leaf image for an autumn card.
Gorgeously Made Fall Leaves
Here are a few details about this card:
- Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock: 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock: 5 1/4 x 4
- Very Vanilla Card Stock: 5 x 3 3/4
- Gorgeously Made Bundle
- Ink colors: Cherry Cobber, Old Olive, Crushed Curry, and Crumb Cake
- Exposed Brick 3D Embossing Folder
- Gold Foil
- Simply Elegant Trim
- Festive Pearls
I feel these cards are great to have on hand during September, October, and November. You can add any sentiment for the occasions you need.
Be sure to watch the video to see step-by-step instructions for creating this card. You’ll learn about the “stamping off” or second-generation stamping technique as well as how to add a little sponging with the Small Blending Brushes.
Gorgeously Made Fall Leaves Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Gain more creative inspiration by subscribing to my free, email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here. Then watch your email for a confirmation from Aweber. They want to be sure you really wish to receive my communications.
Click on any of the photos below to shop directly for the products used to create this card:
Are you looking for a versatile stamp set and punch bundle? Stampin’ Up!’s Circle Sayings Bundle (page 17 of Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog) offers a great variety of images and sentiments to cover the most common occasions. And, pair it with other images in your stash, and the possibilities are endless.
In today’s post, I continue my Christmas in July series using the Circle Sayings Bundle which includes the Circle Sayings stamp set and teh 2 3/8″ Circle Punch. (Buy them as a bundle and save 10 percent.) The first card includes a sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set. And, believe it or not, the sentiments are not heat embossed with gold. They are stamped with Stampin’ Up!’s new In Color, Wild Wheat. I love how Wild Wheat looks like gold; it’s a must-have color for fall and winter crafting.
Circle Sayings Christmas Cards
All the Christmas card samples featured in this post use the same basic ingredients. I changed the image/sentiment within the circle with current products.
- Very Vanilla Thick Card Stock base measures 8 1/2 x 5 1/4 scored and folded at 4 1/4
- Very Vanilla Card Stock layer measures 5 1/4 x 4 and embossed with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing Folder
- Gold Foil strip measures 4 x 3/4
- Circle from Stylish Shapes Dies cut in Gold Foil
- Gold and Vanilla 3/8″ Satin Edged Ribbon
- Jewels: either Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems or Festive Pearls
The card above uses a star die cut with Gold Foil from the Beautiful Balloons Dies.
The cards above and below use the snowflake from the Season of Chic stamp set and Chic Dies.
Circle Sayings Class to Go
I’ve started offering classes to go that contain a zoon/video option. The August class features the Circle Sayings Bundle. Click here to read a post that contains all of the information about this fun class. I hope you can join me!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Are you inspired to to start creating your homemade holiday cards?
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly from my online store to get the products to create this card at home.
I hope you’re enjoying my Christmas in July holiday card samples! Today’s card features an image and sentiment from Stampin’ Up!’s Regal Reindeer stamp set as well as the heat embossing technique. Find the stamp set on page 42 of Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog.
The white heat embossing on the trees really makes the image stand out on the Gray Granite card stock.
I’ve been playing with this set and coordinating die cuts, Reindeer Dies, for a couple of weeks. This bundle offers so many opportunities to create a variety of cards. See this blog post for additional samples.
Regal Reindeer Embossed Christmas
Here are a few details about how this card comes together:
- Cherry Cobbler card stock base measuring 8 1/2″ 5 1/2″ scored and folded at 4 1/4″
- Gray Granite card stock layer measuring 5 1/4″ x 4″ and embossed with the Timber 3D Embossing Folder
- Real Red layer measuring 4 1/2″ x 3 1/4″
- Gray Granite layer measuring 4 1/4″ x 3
- Heat embossing with three image and sentiment
- Real Red Designer Series Paper from the Regals 6 x 6 DSP Paper Collection measuring 3 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Pearls colored with Real Red Stampin’ Blends
Here’s another sample using Night of Navy and Basic White. Which one is your favorite?
Be sure to watch the video below to view step-by-step directions for creating this card.
Regal Reindeer Embossed Christmas How-To Video
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. Need more inspiration? Sign up to receive my free email newsletter. I send two to three newsletters each month that include a free card-making tutorial, a paper crafting video, and updates on Stampin’ Up! news and specials. Click here. Then check your email inbox for a message from AWeber. You need to confirm you really want to receive my newsletter.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop for the products used to create the featured handmade Christmas card.
Today, I continue the Christmas in July series with a beautiful card using Stampin’ Up!’s Watercolor World and Regal Reindeer stamp sets. Find both of these in Stampin’ Up!’s Annual Catalog.
I love how the “Peace on Earth” sentiment pairs well with the map image from Watercolor World. And, I love how simple and easy it is to create this one. Be sure to watch the video (a Facebook Live replay) at the end of this post to see step-by-step instructions for creating this handmade card with rubber stamps, ink, and paper.
Watercolor World Christmas Card
Here are a few basic details and measurements for his holiday greeting card.
- Thick Very Vanilla card stock base measuring 8 1/2 x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
- Gold Foil layer measuring 5 x 3 3/4
- Very Vanilla card stock measuring 4 3/4 x 3 1/2
- Punch 2-inch circle from the Gold Foil layer
- Very Vanilla card stock circle die cut with Stylish Shapes Dies
- Festive Pearls
- Gold and Vanilla Satin-Edge Ribbon
- Background stamp from Watercolor World and sentiment from Regal Reindeer
- Wild Wheat ink
Watercolor World How-To Video
Did you miss the other Christmas in July card samples? Click on the links below to visit the 2023 posts:
Regal Reindeer Card Samples
Regal Reindeer Christmas in July
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you find some inspiration to create your own handmade Christmas cards.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly from my online store to purchase the products used to create the card featured in this post.
I’m back with more Christmas in July inspiration with Stampin’ Up!’s Regal Reindeer Stamp Set and coordinating Reindeer Dies. Find these in Stampin’ Up!’s 2023-2024 Annual Catalog.
This card follows the same basic layout as the cards included in a past post. See them here. In fact, this layout is so versatile and works for any number of stamp sets, sentiments and Designer Series Paper. See another example here.
For this Christmas card, I use the standalone reindeer die instead of the Christmas trees.
Regal Reindeer Christmas in July
Here are some basic measurements:
- Crumb Cake card stock base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″
- Cherry Cobbler card stock layer: 5 1/4″ x 4″
- Crumb Cake card stock layer: 5″ x 3 3/4″ embossed with Timber 3D Embossing Folder
- Vellum card stock die cut with Stylish Shape circle
- Reindeer die cut with Reindeer Dies — Early Espresso card stock
- Scarf die cut with Reindeer Dies — Cherry Cobbler
- Merry Christmas sentiment (from Brightest Glow stamp set) stamped in Cherry Cobbler
- Regals 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper (Cherry Cobbler) measuring 5″ x 3/4″
- Linen Thread
- Festive Pearls
The video below shows step-by-step directions for making a card similar to the one pictured in this blog post. Same layout, different graphics.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you’re inspired to start thinking about creating your own handmade Christmas cards. I often procrastinate and am stressing out in December at the last minute. So these cards will help me get started!
Please let me know if I can help you in any way.
Click on any of the pictures below to shop directly from my online store for the products used to create this card.